Burning off warts with a bomb

Shebeen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wartner from a pharmacy. Worked for my kids!

Enough of these boring remedies

It’s bleeding Friday and we want big blood

I had one of those on my knee once...cut it out with a Stanley knife while building models and boozing in studio at architecture school.  Doctors are overated.  :whistling:  

Wasn't sure to post this in Tech Q&A or here.

The internet wasn't very helpful with the keywords Bomb, CO2 either (I expect I'm on a CIA watchlist now) but I did fnd this https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/238061-where-to-buy-liquid-nitrogen-wart-remover/

I had some warts on my hand, (something to do with princesses I think).

I got them burnt off about 3 months ago, and one has now returned.

NOW, I don't feel like going back to the doc for him to torture me with liquid nitrogen when there is a potential DIY option.

bombs (CO2 cannister) get f#$%^ing cold when you open them.

do you think it's cold enough to do the business?

Has anyone been this inventive/dumb before?

I'd rather spend R15 than R450,

Cheapest option would be to befriend your nearest dairy farmer. We use liquid nitrogen to store dairy semen for AI. Take a cotton bud with and do it yourself at your own risk.

Sidenote...you get the self help DIY kits do do it yourself from larger pharmacies. My wife did a few on her arm using those.

Cheapest option would be to befriend your nearest dairy farmer. We use liquid nitrogen to store dairy semen for AI. Take a cotton bud with and do it yourself at your own risk.

Just to clarify, it's the liquid nitrogen you want to put on the wart...not the semen...that's a completely different thread

Just to clarify, it's the liquid nitrogen you want to put on the wart...not the semen...that's a completely different thread

Hehe. We can supply both :whistling:

ha ha, am actually camping on a pig farm this weekend, so if the farmer has some top stud boar samples in the shed I'll ask. otherwise will wait till monday before i torture myself.

in other news, after some testing in our AAA rated lab, I can confirm that the bottom of the canister is the coldest portion

post-1830-0-30930900-1542915597_thumb.jpg

Seems legit, please post a video of you going through this process.... (for scientific purposes of course) 

And maybe considering changing your name to una mano instead of juan pelota!

Clicks/Dischem they all sell Wart Freeze treatment for that job at home. R165.99 at the moment

Where's the fun in that?

Archived