Rider Down on Suikerbossie

FootballingCyclist

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, day old info and really bad and sad news I'm afraid - Philip was on oxygen and morphine only yesterday.  Brain damage apparently too severe for any normal function - the doctors did not expect too many further hours of life as of yesterday afternoon.  Family obviously devastated.  I will update if I hear any news today.

Again, day old info and really bad and sad news I'm afraid - Philip was on oxygen and morphine only yesterday.  Brain damage apparently too severe for any normal function - the doctors did not expect too many further hours of life as of yesterday afternoon.  Family obviously devastated.  I will update if I hear any news today.

Very Sad

That's so sad.

Symptoms are carbon copy of a club member of my club that passed away in October from a hit and run. So having lost a fellow club member recently I know how his family and friends are feeling right now. 

Waiting in anticipation for some good news. Fingers crossed.

Very terribly sad news! 

I'll go ride the sweet single track through Kirstenbosch, that he made possible for us, and remember.

Archived