UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

I feel for the oke. A TBI is also nightmare inducing for me. I just think it's better to have someone closer to the sport. An expert that can go out and ride the course, speak to riders and really be able to provide that expert insight. 

Like Cap said, Needles could be a good option. 

I think there might be some conflicts of interest but a guy like Cathro has started something cool, and a Course preview integrated into one of his VLOG's would be awesome. 

But, Eliot Jackson has hooked up with Redbull, and has his own trackwalk VLOG, He should also be a great candidate, unless his asthma would be a problem.

My point is, Incorporating it into a trackwalk vid would be rad and gives one a much better idea of the gnar going on.

Edited by Bos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for the oke. A TBI is also nightmare inducing for me. I just think it's better to have someone closer to the sport. An expert that can go out and ride the course, speak to riders and really be able to provide that expert insight. 

Like Cap said, Needles could be a good option. 

Yip, I agree. Was just saying that if he sounds "out of it", it might be that he is. Maybe not the right guy for that role anymore. 

So FOX Racing is getting major airtime with Jordi and their DIALLED Vids. 

Wondering why SRAM's not doing anything?

I like AN's commentary but he does sometimes come across a bit flat and monotonous. What really needs to happen is that RB lighten up. install a beer tap in the commentary booth and let a well oiled Warner loose with a guest presenter every race ( there is never a shortage of injured rider/experts to handle the job). Imagine how entertaining that would be????

The best thing from Bruni’s winning run last weekend, apart from it being the winning run, was the technical error the commentary booth had and there was no commentary for more than half his run.  Absolute silence and the only thing you could hear was the sound of the bike on the track and some of the spectators.  No Warner getting over excited and screaming at the mic.  I would not like to watch the whole DH without Warner but that one peaceful run was quite nice.

Your idea of a beer tap in the commentary booth might just calm Warner down a bit and give Claudio a chance to say something…… 

I think there might be some conflicts of interest but a guy like Cathro has started something cool, and a Course preview integrated into one of his VLOG's would be awesome. 

But, Eliot Jackson has hooked up with Redbull, and has his own trackwalk VLOG, He should also be a great candidate, unless his asthma would be a problem.

My point is, Incorporating it into a trackwalk vid would be rad and gives one a much better idea of the gnar going on.

Mr Jackson would be an awesome host, good energy, exceptionally knowledgeable and the racers like him!

Elite Men Qualifying times

1st. Amaury Pierron: 2:59.143
2nd. Loic Bruni: +1.592
3rd. Troy Brosnan: +2.157
4th. Danny Hart: +2.674
5th. Loris Vergier: +4.034
6th. Greg Minnaar: +4.896
7th. Bernard Kerr: +5.069
8th. Connor Fearon: +5.110
9th. Finn Iles: +5.575
10th. Michael Jones: +5.743

Your idea of a beer tap in the commentary booth might just calm Warner down a bit and give Claudio a chance to say something…… 

hmm not a good idea. He talks too much cr@p as it is, sober, I am sure it would only get worse with few bevies under his belt

Rachel Atherton will miss Les Gets.. ruptured Achilles Tendon..

That sucks. 4-6 months recovery, so that's the season for her.

Someone asked her about her goal for the number of victories in a post practice / qualifying interview and she jokingly said 39 (the current number). Hopefully it's not the end of her career - it would be really cool for her to get to 50 wins.

Really cool to see how much Tracey appreciates the win. Enjoyed the ladies race today. Salazar's run was awesome and great to see some young blood coming in

So FOX Racing is getting major airtime with Jordi and their DIALLED Vids. 

Wondering why SRAM's not doing anything?

because their marketing is really focussed on the XCO disciplne at the moment

omg, Vali Holl smoked all the ladies.

that little hug from mama Sessler says alot, underscoring the rumor Hoffman is going to SC. About time that little man's club got an upgrade 

Edited by Capricorn

omg, Vali Holl smoked all the ladies.

that little hug from mama Sessler says alot, underscoring the rumor Hoffman is going to SC. About time that little man's club got an upgrade

And Vali is injured!