UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lovely tech track. Almost too much good stuff to cover in one video... Will be interesting to see if Pierron and Minnaar can stay ahead of the pack when everyone is pushing it. My guess is the time training results will mean nothing.

Some unexpected results in the women's races. Expected winner's dethroned!

Word on the street is that Nina is so tough that when she was coming down the trail, a tree looked at her "skeef" and she then head butt the bloody thing to show it "who's the boss".

These messed up qualies always deliver a ‘Return of the King’ ending in the finals.

Les Gets spoiled me: this race should've been more exciting to watch. Lack of camera coverage makes a huge difference to the viewing experience :/

Madprops to Marine: she layed down some serious smack.

Likewise to Laurie Greenland: always been a threat, and it finally went his way. Looking on great form for worlds.

These messed up qualies always deliver a ‘Return of the King’ ending in the finals.

Was dull as hell..... Their algorithm needs some work.

Poor Greg continues his bag luck with the black snake.

The Hoff head butted that tree properly!

Don't know who to put my money on this weekend.  :eek:

Pierron and Brosnan had poor showings (by their current form) at VdS. Bruni is still a shoe-in for a podium spot. Hart is aching to get on the top step. Vergier is still on the hunt. Minnaar is a podium threat if he can put a good run together. Then there's Greenland. 

Similar with the ladies. Cabirou will be flying high. Hannah will do well in the open sections of the track. Widmann is on a slow upwards trajectory. So too Balanche. 

Aaargh!!!

Mr Minnnnn is hungry ... if he has a clean run, then he is the one to bet your Asgard currency on