Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

Sorry to hear Bat, best wishes with the job search!

So .... my commuting challenge was given a serious blow for this year.  Got retrenched yesterday.  So I suppose I need to get a job first.  Maybe get a job 50 km away.  :devil:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( When one door closes.... And all that, on the plus side there is not shortage of Dev Work out there! Just make sure your new employer throws in the that bike subsidy!  :D

So .... my commuting challenge was given a serious blow for this year.  Got retrenched yesterday.  So I suppose I need to get a job first.  Maybe get a job 50 km away.  :devil:

Go to job interviews by riding there.....you are bound to end up with a fellow cyclist boss sooner or later! Trust you'll find something quickly.

Month 1 of 2019 done! Didn't use the car once for work! :thumbup: OK, January started a bit late, I'll admit. My goal for this year is not so much to try for massive mileage, I live too close to work, but rather to use the bike as often as possible and not to use ninny excuses like a bit of damp or wind to chicken out........yes, I know the winter is still coming...... :blush:

the SE going to be real this afternoon in CT. It's a full on Head Wind for me all the way.  :clap:

How many of you Joburgers got wet yesterday? I got drenched.

? When was this. Not a drop from Sandton to Bruma at 3:30.

? When was this. Not a drop from Sandton to Bruma at 3:30.

Left the airport(ORT) at 15h15 and it literally started as I left. Got home 20min later in edenglen and it had just stopped. Poured for majority of my ride home. So I was unlucky?

Month 1 of 2019 done! Didn't use the car once for work! :thumbup: OK, January started a bit late, I'll admit. My goal for this year is not so much to try for massive mileage, I live too close to work, but rather to use the bike as often as possible and not to use ninny excuses like a bit of damp or wind to chicken out........yes, I know the winter is still coming...... :blush:

I assume you have joined to other challenge? The most number of commutes one.

Left the airport(ORT) at 15h15 and it literally started as I left. Got home 20min later in edenglen and it had just stopped. Poured for majority of my ride home. So I was unlucky?

There's always that one cloud, right?

How many of you Joburgers got wet yesterday? I got drenched.

I had a bit of rain at 6am from Westlake up to R25.

Nothing going home at 16h15 from Greenside 

the SE going to be real FUN this afternoon in CT. It's a full on TAIL Wind for me all the way.   :clap:

the SE going to be real this afternoon in CT. It's a full on Head Wind for me all the way.  :clap:

post-5403-0-82533100-1548934230_thumb.jpg

I had a bit of rain at 6am from Westlake up to R25.

Nothing going home at 16h15 from Greenside 

You in westlake now? Nice complex. We have a unit there, exactly the same as our malakite unit but the complex just offers so much more. Just the prepaid issue :cursing:

You in westlake now? Nice complex. We have a unit there, exactly the same as our malakite unit but the complex just offers so much more. Just the prepaid issue :cursing:

I have had zero issues with the utilities meter readings.

I am planning on buying a smaller unit in one of the Balwin developments in Somerset West in a couple of months. A home from home

I have had zero issues with the utilities meter readings.

I am planning on buying a smaller unit in one of the Balwin developments in Somerset West in a couple of months. A home from home

PM sent

Ai. Sorry about this. Was looking forward to seeing how long we could stay ahead of you.

Hope you find something soon.