Enduro/gravity bike suspension and geo

Headshot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To need those pressure you are probably very fast or extremely un-smooth. The EWS guys run those pressures.

EWS guys are also running full DH casings on both ends, or exo plus on the front and DH rear and cushcore / other inserts. With those, you can... 

To need those pressure you are probably very fast or extremely un-smooth. The EWS guys run those pressures.

He likes tyres that don't explode as soon as they see a piece of rock... As do I, and I'm much slower than Thermo. 

A smooth criminal?

I meant is he accusing you of not being Greg Minaar smooth or Sean Connery smooth?

Or both?! 

If so he obviously hasn't followed you down a trail or seen your side flick fringe that even looks majestic straight after you take of the lid...... (edit.. evidence below)

post-45765-0-43686900-1580307556_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jewbacca

I meant is he accusing you of not being Greg Minaar smooth or Sean Connery smooth?

Or both?! 

If so he obviously hasn't followed you down a trail or seen your side flick fringe that even looks majestic straight after you take of the lid...... 

Not to mention the porta-shower antics.... 

Or both?! 

If so he obviously hasn't followed you down a trail or seen your side flick fringe that even looks majestic straight after you take of the lid...... 

I am sure he comes walking out of a swim in the roughest seas with perfect and dry hair too

Or both?! 

If so he obviously hasn't followed you down a trail or seen your side flick fringe that even looks majestic straight after you take of the lid...... (edit.. evidence below)

attachicon.gifsidefringe.jpg

THAT IS ONE SKETCHY #ENDURO VEST!

Aren't you already on one taco for the year, and it's only Januworry...?

2nd rim for the year, and yes it's still Januworry. This means my quota for the year is done. Here to no more broken rims, wheels or spokes for 2020

THAT IS ONE SKETCHY #ENDURO VEST!

Marilyn Jackson!

It's not great if you're lactose intolerant because Marilyn Jackson is LegenDAIRY!

I'm as slow as they come

Front: 2.6 Butcher 1.4bar

Rear: 2.3 Butcher 2 bar  (both grid version)

30mm internal width Rapides

I do use a Ice Toolz floor pump though so it might be anything haha

I find any lower in the back and the tyre just gives way

Gspot type trails I'll go to to 2.2 rear 

I can now visibly see the rear tyre's casing giving in after a year (or maybe less)

I am (after December) AROUND 92kg with kit etc

And I know (I know) about the Butcher DeatGap trademark pending and as soon as the 89 daze of January have passed I will gooi the 2.6 to the back (just because and I have it now) and klap 'n Assegai Exo+ up front (local is lekker).

I honestly do not find the Butcher that bad fir my type of riding style.

Still quite new to all this and slowly but surely changing one thing after the other seeing what works for me and what not.

My latest & greatest edition to my Fuel EX was a Pike Ultimate and wow...coming from the Recon....

There are so many settings and things to still figure out.
Currently have one token in (received like that) and run 98 psi (RS recommended is 107) rebound -8 clicks (recommended -7)

So far its epic obv

Took it down Jonkers on the weekend and it just lapped everything up..hungry hungry hippo style 
I have yet to change the LS and HS compression (using as received for now) epic dude at the LBS tuned it for me as we have similar weight.

So ja...will play around...so much to still figure out