Musicians of the Cog

Jase619

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have hearing issues by any chance? Damn that’s arena kit.

Pardon? :-)

Yeah it's loud.

Pardon? :-)

Yeah it's loud.

You must be an under cover rock star with that set up. What are the specs of it. 

Loudest Amp i have ever had was 35 W valve amp into a 4 x 12 Cab. And in our rehearsal with a full band it rarely went above 2 as the guys were chewing their ears off by that stage. 

Always wanted a full stack like that, its what we grew up on. Like a twisted sister video

Well. lock down has some advantages. Time ti noodle a bit. I have not played much in a long long time but the last 2 weeks i have been. Muscle memory is not a myth...the human brain is an astounding thing... lost a lot of songs but when i start working on em it comes back quite quickly. 

Was even playing Kashmir yesterday, a song i have not played in any setting since my band days ended 7 years ago, me n jimmy are toight. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

Was even playing Kashmir yesterday, a song i have not played in any setting since my band days ended 7 years ago, me n jimmy are toight.

Played around with Whole Lotta love since yesterday. Most time were spent trying to dial in Jimmys tone.

• 2 weeks later...

found my old guitar pro licence key which i used bout 10 years ago, downloaded a now old version but still have all my old tabs on a portable hard drive somewhere...modern tech has many uses i guess. 

So time to rock n roll. 

• 2 weeks later...

haven't done much playing this lock-down but did manage to finish my xmas gift from my wife.

kit Les Paul

Before

attachicon.gifKit Arrived.jpeg

finishedattachicon.gifBru- the shine.jpeg

attachicon.gifCheeky Behind.jpeg

Very nice!

I've made some progress ... My wife tells me to go and ride my bike because she says it calms me and I'm less miserable ... This afternoon she said you look bored go play your guitar, seems to have the same effect as your bike [emoji41]