How do you watch your Pro cycling?

Eldron

I recently signed up with Eurosport Player when my mobile phone supplier added it to their bouquet. Cheap as chips.

I then Chromecastfrkm from laptop or phone to TV. Job done.

I recently signed up with Eurosport Player when my mobile phone supplier added it to their bouquet. Cheap as chips.

Being stuck on the furthermost pointy end of Africa and surrounding countries like Moz,Bots,Zam,Zim and Nam DSTV works perfectly for me.I am not interested in every obscure criterium in Belgium and other cycling verskrik countries

What kind of phone do u have?

Samsung S8

Something special about this phone that gives u the ability to do so or can any Samsung phone or tab do this?

Something special about this phone that gives u the ability to do so or can any Samsung phone or tab do this?

It's not the phone - I have a Google ChromeCast connected to the TV. I can cast from any enabled device in the house.

VPN to Belgium and then sporza.be

Lekker Flemish commentary to boot. Guys know their cycling. 

Challenge accepted

Don’t forget to watch the riders

Been there and done that.... take to many pics and miss the action

Watch cycling mostly via Sky sports Eurosport (English version), mostly using the pvr to FFW

For road cycling events I use the Dstv app on Smart TV, think they cover enough of it.. For MTB, Downhill etc I use the free Redbull TV app on my Samsung S9 and use the Smart View function to cast it to the 60". Same with events like Cape Epic, someone would probably post a live link on here, open on phone and cast to TV.