[Event] Tiletoria Elgin Valley MTB

Pedal Power Association

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just assumed it made the organisation a bit easier, as you did not have to use up space for the multiple chutes.

Also i thin they took you out on wide bitof jeeptrack before the first singletrack. In past years you went straight up a hill over an A-frame into sngletrack. Bottle neck alley.

Brilliant day, great route and privilege to transverse Groenlandberg, suffered on the climb out the saddle into the wind, lack of distance training but well worth the pain for great finish route, felt like a real epic playdate????

Have anyone checked the 66km beta / seeding?  When we checked last week it showed that there is a penalty of 15 points.

Have anyone checked the 66km beta / seeding?  When we checked last week it showed that there is a penalty of 15 points.

And then there are hubbers who are still convinced there is actual math behind the seedings...  :ph34r:

Luckilly this year PPA's random seeding methods worked in my favour, a small mtb event this winter bumped up my road index to 5, so I can pick & choose my starting groups for the rest of the season....

the penalty shows up on the MTB seeding and not on the Road seeding.  any how, best to contact Janine at Racetec, she is the most helpful:

Janine de Vries

Race Office Assistant

RaceTec Event Technology (PTY) LTD.

RSA Tel: 087 820 7223