The 2019 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people take this too seriously  :whistling:  #justsaying

Yep, but I budget the time lost to #TDFobsession into my deadline negotiations with my project manager, so the deliverables are completed on their due date... one week after the TDF finishes...

:P

and the roller coaster ride begins ..............

120 place gain yesterday, and now despite getting first again I go down 30 places

and the roller coaster ride begins ..............

120 place gain yesterday, and now despite getting first again I go down 30 places

Compared to me who did NOT get first, but moved up 10 places... :whistling:

hmm, if anyone spot Barguil Warren out there on the parcours - please tell him his manager consider him as awol. He can find his own way home. 

Seems today my team were having a rest day, except for GT, JA.
Also lost two of the three jerseys since day 2.
As for my subs... they're resting up very well.

I just saw Dylan's crash on stage 1 from the onboard cameras (from 1:14)... hopefully he'll be okay for tomorrow and Monday

Edited by Frosty

Seems today my team were having a rest day, except for GT, JA.

Also lost two of the three jerseys since day 2.

As for my subs... they're resting up very well.

I just saw Dylan's crash on stage 1 from the onboard cameras (from 1:14)... hopefully he'll be okay for tomorrow and Monday

Brilliant footage from the Jumbo car, their expression when Groenewegen Crashed... :wacko:

And Then.. Theunissen Wins!!!!

Flashback to 2007 Super Rugby Final, Sha vs Bul...I was in the stadium.. We lost it, but then we won it! 

Absolutely stoked that 1 of my riders scores big today; 100 points after not picking up a point during the first seven stages.

Not so happy that I've got him as a substitute at the moment

Guys in my team picking up tummy bugs and dropping out of the race. At least no headaches for me around substitions now

I wonder if this is the stage at which the points start coming from the GC contenders rather than the sprinters.

I wonder if this is the stage at which the points start coming from the GC contenders rather than the sprinters.

I doubt it as the next 2 stages are 'flat'....

I doubt it as the next 2 stages are 'flat'....

My hypothesis is based on watching Sagan pulling some serious amps up yesterday's cat 1 climbs and I am not sure how many of these he still has in the tank. Although we have only 3 cat 1 climbs for today and tha same for tomorrow. All shall be revealed!