SS Champs 2019

RocknRolla

Why there aren't many ss riders here we just ride epics and santa cluz's

maybe there are more SS riders up country because they do not have hills to ride up .... so it makes it easier for those softies in JHB / Bloem / Kroonstad / whatever else :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe there are more SS riders up country because they do not have hills to ride up .... so it makes it easier for those softies in JHB / Bloem / Kroonstad / whatever else :P

^^ This

Dunno... I have taken my SS into the mountains and loved it!

Maybe WC guys are just soft and use gradient as an excuse?  :ph34r:

first rule of hub fight club, if you get a chance to take a keyboard swing at the JHB riff raff, the take your best shot and hope for the best :P

first rule of hub fight club, if you get a chance to take a keyboard swing at the JHB riff raff, the take your best shot and hope for the best :P

They have enough of their own problems without us having a dig...

Imagine having to drive further than 40km just to get somewhere worthwhile?! Outrageous! 

That's called 'going on Holiday' where I come from!

They have enough of their own problems without us having a dig...

Imagine having to drive further than 40km just to get somewhere worthwhile?! Outrageous! 

That's called 'going on Holiday' where I come from!

and we even get you KP's to fight with each other over our  apparent "issues"...

and we even get you KP's to fight with each other over our  apparent "issues"...

Hairy isn't really from 'Cape Town'.... He lives at least 25km from the CBD and more than 60km from Cape Point.

Basically another planet

Having a group of friend in the cape, I have become immune to the quips.

I love to visit cape town. From the farms in Worchester to a mansion in upper orange, Paarl and D'ville. and PaarlD'ville (Cold beer there)

Lets do it in Hermanus next year!!

I'll try to to get some more converts by then.

We need a lekka farm location, maybe outside Stanford.

Lets do it in Hermanus next year!!

I'll try to to get some more converts by then.

We need a lekka farm location, maybe outside Stanford.

Stellenbosch... at The WC XCO course. Camp on the field. 

That would be the dream and no way would you run out of beer.

Just Saying

Imagine  having to drive further than 40km just to get somewhere worthwhile?! Outrageous! 

I sat here and imagined......... 

and decided that in an hour or 3 I will hop on my SS, ride 6 minutes from my front door and have a quick 90 mins on a bike path where I will encounter no vehicles (unless I choose to add a climb to a water tower)  and back home.

ps, it is mid-winter but nice and dry and I'm unlikely to need more than a short sleeve shirt

I sat here and imagined......... 

and decided that in an hour or 3 I will hop on my SS, ride 6 minutes from my front door and have a quick 90 mins on a bike path where I will encounter no vehicles (unless I choose to add a climb to a water tower)  and back home.

ps, it is mid-winter but nice and dry and I'm unlikely to need more than a short sleeve shirt

every day I cycle on my SS commuter to work and back ... let's call it a 45km loop ... that loop = maybe 2km on roads, the rest is on cycle lanes or public spaces.

but you need to get away from that TV!

post-5403-0-56348600-1562151924_thumb.jpg

every day I cycle on my SS commuter to work and back ... let's call it a 45km loop ... that loop = maybe 2km on roads, the rest is on cycle lanes or public spaces.

but you need to get away from that TV!

:oops:

Thanks for pointing it out. I'll update immediately - I gave up DSTV and the TV about a year ago and must say I don't miss it.

Edited by eddy

Whoohooo!!! If it's not over the weekend of the 20th or the next I'm there like a bear! Missed the previous 2 but seriously planning on doing it this year