947 Cycle Challenge 2019

Neville Bailey

Please let me know when you gonna do it again, I will be one pushing for a beer or 2.

When I am in shape - yes, I know, round is a shape.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so roughly 7 weeks to go.

I need to do some work. Have not done a long ride since May. Last night some Chunders-over intervals had me feeling like a 6 year old trying his bigger brother's bike.

Will be my 10th 94.7 this year , last 3 where on my MTB which were very tough  :blush:

Edited by Sani

Hello.

Anybody know how to get your name on your race number?

Last year with the previous website you could go and edit your entry.

Hey guys, is there a separate MTB race thread? This one seems primarily focused on the main race. Don't want to derail. 

I feel lekka fit and ready.  Doing 100km+ solo rides every Sunday including some climbs on klapperkop, so the distance and endurance is there, but it takes me 4 hrs  :w00t: - so I probably need to work on my speed a bit :rolleyes: ?   But I think once I ride with thousands of others I will probably be motivated to go a bit faster and push a bit harder  :lol:

- Love cycling ...

I feel lekka fit and ready.  Doing 100km+ solo rides every Sunday including some climbs on klapperkop, so the distance and endurance is there, but it takes me 4 hrs  :w00t: - so I probably need to work on my speed a bit :rolleyes: ?   But I think once I ride with thousands of others I will probably be motivated to go a bit faster and push a bit harder  :lol:

- Love cycling ...

No , don't go fast, take in the vibe, stop for beer and tequila - Enjoy the day.

Hello.

Anybody know how to get your name on your race number?

Hi fabs

You can add/change it by logging into your account on their website and udate - change your nick and you’re set.

Will be my 10th 94.7 this year , last 3 where on my MTB which were very tough :blush:

me too.......consecutively, probably my last too

No , don't go fast, take in the vibe, stop for beer and tequila - Enjoy the day.

But 4 hrs should give me more than enough time to enjoy?   :)

Hi fabs

You can add/change it by logging into your account on their website and udate - change your nick and you’re set.

Pity it's limited to 8 digits, as I was hoping to put: <--- PUSH HERE