Rugby World Cup 2019

Eddy Gordo

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shop has been like a Hoogies enduro so far. Ques of people every where and then just like that the last 5 min its a ghost town!!

Makes it somewhat easier for us, as things stand Japan should win Pool A while Boks will be runners up Pool B and will play each other in Quarters while AB's will have a bruiser against Ireland in their's. 

Makes it somewhat easier for us, as things stand Japan should win Pool A while Boks will be runners up Pool B and will play each other in Quarters while AB's will have a bruiser against Ireland in their's. 

But I would imagine Ireland still favourites to top the group? Can't see Scotland under-estimating the Japanese for the last game?

But I would imagine Ireland still favourites to top the group? Can't see Scotland under-estimating the Japanese for the last game?

yup. If Scotland win, we play Ireland. If Japan win, we play them and AB get Ireland.

Go japs

yup. If Scotland win, we play Ireland. If Japan win, we play them and AB get Ireland.

Go japs

Either way, we know both are beatable. I back the Boks to make the semifinals either way

Sure pool is still open but both the Boks and AB's will be hoping to play Japan rather than Ireland. While the Japanese were deserved winners today, its a once off. 

I'm unsure who to choose for my superbru now!

I'm unsure who to choose for my superbru now!

I've picked up to the France Tonga game, but can't decide on the Eng v Arg game.