The Munga 2019

Ramrod

45,6 degrees... EINA!!

it's not actually 45.6 degrees - that's the temp of the device in direct sunlight.

it's moer hot, probably high 30's but that's not how temperature is measured.

it definitely wasn't 70'C+ when they did this

maxresdefault.jpg

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not actually 45.6 degrees - that's the temp of the device in direct sunlight.

it's moer hot, probably high 30's but that's not how temperature is measured.

it definitely wasn't 70'C+ when they did this

maxresdefault.jpg

Jaaaa Shebeen..we know. These days you get that "Feels like" column when you search for weather predictions online..And I'm pretty sure he is sitting in direct sunlight just like the device, so the "Feels like" factor will definitely be up there

So looking at the race flow, it looks like Thinus is in a great (the best??) position at the moment. 2hr stop at WP6, and now putting the hammer down.

and arnold arnoldus is teleporting the karoo!

Is he even a real person, that name looks made up.

So looking at the race flow, it looks like Thinus is in a great (the best??) position at the moment. 2hr stop at WP6, and now putting the hammer down.

Thinus (de Gendt) and his leg hair should not be underestimated.  Hoping his diesel can keep going for a few days.  Looking at the race flow those resting hours he banked already might come in handy later.  If he wins, the entire A bunch of the last few years at 947 will at least get back a bit of dignity. :w00t:

Thinus (de Gendt) and his leg hair should not be underestimated.  Hoping his diesel can keep going for a few days.  Looking at the race flow those resting hours he banked already might come in handy later.  If he wins, the entire A bunch of the last few years at 947 will at least get back a bit of dignity. :w00t:

Kevin's on the move again though. Just over an hour at RV3.

The fact that the guys dots don't update at the same time is frustrating but keep the race interesting at the same time for the dot watchers! A moment ago it looked like Kevin took the lead, but at that time Ramses dot updated 8 minutes ago. They've been switching around for a while now. To get a clearer picture of who is in the lead, who's sleeping and who's attacking etc, have a look at the RaceFlow graph. There it is clear that Ramses was bus building a small lead over Kevin the last time his device updated.

It’s a neuropsychological thing

The dots not updating increases the impulse to check more often

So more hits

Even if it frustrates the human brain ????

It’s a hormone seeking thing

Doppa’

Crazy race

Edited by 'Dale

It’s a neuropsychological thing

The dots not updating increases the impulse to check more often

So more hits

Even if it frustrates the human brain

It’s a hormone seeking thing

Doppa’

Crazy race

I wonder f the guys riding try and update their dots to keep the doppa going ?

Aircon rooms in Loxton

Last year after the Origin of Trails we decided to take the long way home and we popped in at Loxton. Ramses had not come through yet and we had coffee at the Rooi Granaat which featured in the opening scene of the Mnet series Trackers. We also met the family of Thinus Redelinghuys they were expecting big things from him and I'm sure they're mightily pleased with his sterling performance this year.

Edited by River Rat