Scammed

lzc1301

Where do report a hubber that I've paid and never received my parts, and she vanished of the earth now??

That sucks man! I’ve been in a similar situation recently. Still haven’t received the goods , been about 6 months (only worth about r800) the guy kept making excuses etc etc. and then stopped answering my calls etc. Figured there’s not much you can do. I was silly though, just trusted the guy although he had no reviews on bh and got little info from him. Hm although he was/is a bicycle mechanic at CWC Bellvile, so if anyone is clued up there I’d appreciate some help! His name is Melven. However for some reason he still hasn’t blocked me off WhatsApp so I spam him at all hours of the night. - for your situation I’d recommend just spamming this lady with terrible messages from as many phones as you can (once you confident you not getting your stuff)

Sent you a pm with Anel's real identity after I had hassles getting stuff from her. I will pass on the info to admin as well.

Sadly this can only be another return of the same Ribbie, MTB-Lad and AVDM92 - some of her previous banned accounts.

Where do report a hubber that I've paid and never received my parts, and she vanished of the earth now??

What did you buy??  I did not scam anyone!