Bike Jacking & Stabbing - De Villa Bois dr - Pretoria East

Rudi Pollard

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yr this makes me angry!. What do you think the sentence for these f###s will be? I hope they don’t get off lightly!!

Hoping for a speedy recovery for Wayne!

Yr this makes me angry!. What do you think the sentence for these f###s will be? I hope they don’t get off lightly!!

Hoping for a speedy recovery for Wayne!

Most probably zero, nothing, f..all. They will be out by the w/end!

Bets of all luck to Wayne for a speedy recovery.

Just another day in Africa...if you read our neighbourhood notice board you would be too scared to leave your house ...actually too scared to leave a window or door slightly open... walking the streets or riding a bicycle is like a hell run for the bravest or stupid.  

Read about this on-line. Best of luck to the victim.

A high price to pay for having the cheek to assume you can safely ride a bicycle down a suburban street without armed guards eh?

Quick update.

The bike has been recovered by Garsfontein police and 3 arrests has also been made.

Wayne is recovering in high care at Pretoria east hospital.

Good news.  Wonder what is going to happen to the 3.  Time will tell.

A high price to pay for having the cheek to assume you can safely ride a bicycle down a suburban street without armed guards eh?

On saturday night (7.30 pm)  200 m away from my house ...a pedestrian walking home from a long day at work... a white etios (looked like every other ubber vehicle) stopped ...3 armed men held up the pedestrian and robbed him of his wallet ...phone and jacket... the poor oke was in such a state ...which in turn created a bad situation for both of us ...me being white ...thought he was trying to hijack me... so i was about to drive over him ...when i realsed it was the same person who i have seen 10 minutes earlier walking further up the road ...i then stopped but not sure... i  got backup and only then did we find out he had just been robbed at gun point... he didnt think it was unsafe to walk in our suburb... there is certainly no colour bar when these thugs rob people. 

I know... flippin horrible.

On saturday night (7.30 pm) 200 m away from my house ...a pedestrian walking home from a long day at work... a white etios (looked like every other ubber vehicle) stopped ...3 armed men held up the pedestrian and robbed him of his wallet ...phone and jacket... the poor oke was in such a state ...which in turn created a bad situation for both of us ...me being white ...thought he was trying to hijack me... so i was about to drive over him ...when i realsed it was the same person who i have seen 10 minutes earlier walking further up the road ...i then stopped but not sure... i got backup and only then did we find out he had just been robbed at gun point... he didnt think it was unsafe to walk in our suburb... there is certainly no colour bar when these thugs rob people.

We literally have fallen back into the times of highway man and highway robbery, except its now not on horses its in cars which makes it even easier.

They patrol public spaces with impunity looking for victims, what can you do when a car pulls up next to you and you are surround by criminals with weapons.

The end is neigh.

We literally have fallen back into the times of highway man and highway robbery, except its now not on horses its in cars which makes it even easier.

They patrol public spaces with impunity looking for victims, what can you do when a car pulls up next to you and you are surround by criminals with weapons.

The end is neigh.

Said it many times before, the earth needs a good plague.

If it could target scum and people with lower IQ's and lower morality, even better.

Just too many people......

Glad they caught the a-holes. Strongs to the victim. 

Since the stabbings/shootings/bike jackings started around Plastic View a couple of years ago, I've never ridden out Garsfontein rd again - used to be a nice route out east.

Rule is - keep away - it's a no-go-zone.