2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekker Roglic.. Wout smashed them on that climb.

Powerful display of force by Jumbo Visma.

Think they are happy to still have JA in yellow to have DQS do the bulk of the work.

Powerful display of force by Jumbo Visma.

Think they are happy to still have JA in yellow to have DQS do the bulk of the work.

Yep.. and a show of strength.. who has recovered after falls in Dauphine .. it is very clear that Roglic has recovered.[emoji122]

I know that it’s still early days in the race.

Am I the only one happy to see other teams coming through and Ineos not dominating?[emoji1787][emoji106]

Nope not the only one.

INEOS must be thinking.. okay so that's what it feels like

Although it is the same tactics just different colours.. and erm more likeable riders [emoji2960]

Edited by Gen

Nope not the only one.

INEOS must be thinking.. okay so that's what it feels like

Although it is the same tactics just different colours.. and erm more likeable riders [emoji2960]

So many great riders spread over the teams now and all GC contenders [emoji106][emoji106]

Based on the last 6 weeks or so and Jumbos massive leap forward in strength I'm going to start eating ketones 5 times a day!

Ineos need maximal gains this tour!

[emoji1787]

Jokes aside though the Ineos riders dropped off really fast...they will have to think out the box of they are going to challenge Jumbo..

I though Bahrain did pretty well and UAE impressed me as well..

Edited by Gen

Great ride by G Martin as well. He might just be the French rider who has the best chance to make the Podium in two and a half weeks time.Pity his team is a bit weak. 

Van Aert was magnificent- imo he is currently the best all round road cyclist in the world . .

Ineos?  mmm.., not looking that great at the moment but it is early days and I am not writing them off just yet.

Lol

Sitting with my son every couple of minute he will say damn mom that Wout ..he destroyed them mom.. shees mom he just needs to stay on his bike and Roglic will win the tour.