2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeepers I'm exhausted.

May need to crack a second bottle of red in a min. We shall toast to my (temporarily) fallen hero, and one of the most stupendous rides I'll maybe ever see.

Wow, unimaginable conclusion to the Tour!

That was fantastic!

Congratulations John Wakefield! I hope you guys can hang on to him. He is going to rewrite some records I reckon.

Really feel for Roglic and JV, but he was beaten by a better rider, so nothing to feel bad about I reckon.

This may be the greatest stage in the TdF I have had the privilege of watching. It is very definitely the most dramatic stage I have witnessed as well. What an incredible win by Tadej Pogacar! I have said repeatedly that this year wasn't go be his year to win a GT but I was wrong about that. I suspect that this is just the first of many many more to come! John Wakefield congratulations to you guys in helping him get here and I very sincerely hope that he'll remain with you guys for a while yet! 

Gutted for Roglic, wanted him to win but it wasn't to be. Got beaten by a brilliant and incredible and imho once in a lifetime talent. Roglic has nothing to be ashamed of, he gave it everything that he had.

Wow, just wow. Not sure when we will see the likes of that again!

Well the last time was back in the 80's so it will be a while again.

Well the last time was back in the 80's so it will be a while again.

Quite possibly. Today is very definitely the reason one watches sport. Just incredible!