2020 Tour de France

pista

Sì Sì - been sent up ahead to give feedback.

ooooh. I grew up next to Montelimar (40km from finish) and if it's windy in the valley it can blow hard... Head wind after they cross the Rhone...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry gen... I'll be supporting the Irishman for the green this tour.....

I’m not sure Sam has it in him at the moment, but I sure am hoping he does.

[emoji3515] Go Sam![emoji3515]

Soooo does Nizzolo's helmet have a green patch at the back to show he is the champion of Italy? From the front that random red blotch on the front looks a bit strange.

Soooo does Nizzolo's helmet have a green patch at the back to show he is the champion of Italy? From the front that random red blotch on the front looks a bit strange.

It does! Gibbon's helmet looks better though....

post-2412-0-85073500-1599056979_thumb.jpg

Apparently someone asked Roglic is George Bennet was going for the stage win today (interviewer confused George with Sam Bennet).

Roglic rather diplomatically answered that he doesn't think he has enough speed :-)

[emoji850][emoji28]

Lols shame the poor polka dot jersey had to navigate through that to collect his points

Apparently someone asked Roglic is George Bennet was going for the stage win today (interviewer confused George with Sam Bennet).

Roglic rather diplomatically answered that he doesn't think he has enough speed :-)

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

My word that's almost as bad as the Afrikaans sportnews presenter on Kyknet's evening news! He doesn't seem to have a clue regarding team names or how GC racing is decided.

lol

At least when it comes to the cycling he knows what he is talking about. Ant is useless, his voice is really not one to be used for commentating 

I really wish we could get the Eurosport commentators.. sigh

Kirby is horrendous...Ant Mac is very painful...his voice doesnt work..and he get all the gigs...how he does its beyond me....