Pyga Pascoe140 Re-Spray

because you are making a unique bike - why go to all the effort of copying original graphics when you can actually be creative? It's like doing a cover version of a song and trying to sound like the original.

In this version, the graphic design is quite distinctive with the o n e f o r t y on the top tube so i can see value in recreating that in a different hue.

for the record, if i respray my canadian originated bike it is going to get a translation of the manufacturer's name on the downtube.

I want to be the guy riding his "Klipberg" mtb.

I understand 100% what you saying. My problem was that I spent so much time trying to decide on color scheme and how to actually do the job that it did not even cross my mind to make the decals different.

Next time I do it I will definitely take more time and do my own graphics as well

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work. Please warn your father that he may expect some begging from the DJRs for headbadges in Damascus! Seriously cool! 

Really nice. Need to get a project frame to try something like this. Have been playing with the idea to build a monstercross bike as a commuter.

Need to start looking for a frame.

Really outstanding work!

Its the standard one that comes with the Diamond. Bolts on to it

BOLTS ... you philistine .... it screws on, not bolts on!

A handful of people has seen it on its test ride last weekend.

Final pics will be posted this weekend after the badge has been fitted

have you got a decent double sided tape or adhesive to fit that badge .... would be an absolute sin to have that fall off the bike

have you got a decent double sided tape or adhesive to fit that badge .... would be an absolute sin to have that fall off the bike

I am drilling 4 holes (one in each corner) and then using BOLTS to fasten it. Nice long bolts that will go all the way through the toptube. Making double sure it wont come off.....