UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TODAY the best rider won... Great racing!!!

TODAY meaning what?

The best rider won last weekend... The best rider won on Friday..I don't understand?

Nice to see Gwin getting back in form. I realize there are a lot of factors involved, but do wonder if he wouldn't have done better on another bike. Moir is doing better now on the Canyon than on the Intense. 

Edited by MrJacques

TODAY meaning what?

The best rider won last weekend... The best rider won on Friday..I don't understand?

I think he just has a mancrush on Loris :-) 

I saw a lot of comments complaining about the coverage of the Worlds by RB TV, some of it justified. Now, watching the stream replay last night I saw and heard R and C going on about "the gap" and whether it was faster or not and who would do it. The TV camera was so badly placed it didn't really show the gap, the steepness of the track before it or how gnarly the gap actually was. The Vital video does however and is worth a watch. With almost every race you need to watch all the videos that come out of the event to get a complete picture...

I saw a lot of comments complaining about the coverage of the Worlds by RB TV, some of it justified. Now, watching the stream replay last night I saw and heard R and C going on about "the gap" and whether it was faster or not and who would do it. The TV camera was so badly placed it didn't really show the gap, the steepness of the track before it or how gnarly the gap actually was. The Vital video does however and is worth a watch. With almost every race you need to watch all the videos that come out of the event to get a complete picture...

Did you see cathros live Instagram at the end of final practice on Sunday. He was at that triple. It was very interesting to see.. From the approach right through to the end of it.

My take on Sunday was this

1. If you weren't green at the first split.. There was no chance of catching it back

2. If you didn't jump the triple.. You weren't going to win

Hahaha Are okes still bleak about WC despite the Rainbow jersey holder qualifying fastest at round 1?

hahahahaha

Worse than the rugby lot! 

Oh my ! Who is that that went OTB? He only had a proper slam! The timing of that was also pretty critical and must have made it even harder.. Not easy to send a short kicker like that at 45km/h.. will pitch you OTB in no time. 

Did you see cathros live Instagram at the end of final practice on Sunday. He was at that triple. It was very interesting to see.. From the approach right through to the end of it.

My take on Sunday was this

1. If you weren't green at the first split.. There was no chance of catching it back

2. If you didn't jump the triple.. You weren't going to win

This one?

Sometimes when I am having a bad day, I go to rugby365 and read the comments there and it brightens up my day immensely.

Hahahahahahaha i will give that a go, as someone that enjoys gaming as well I enjoy reading guys complain about their PC's it's funny.

Your comment makes better sense now and it's even funnier.