Jewbacca, a BMX, the CTCT and the SPCA

Jewbacca

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I put SPDs and choose the gear ratio?

I'm sure I can dig out a BMX between now and then and give it a go.... Bleeding for the animals is totally worth it

I have a 29er bmx

I'm good... got quite a fancy one..... Gonna try do a few loops on zwift this evening/tomorrow to test a gear ratio and whether or not I can even climb.

Sub 4 needs to average 27.5kph which is looking pretty far away at the moment!

Indeed yes....

It is a pity we cannot get zwift on board ASAP ... I mean a bmx would be rad advertising for them

I know the guys from Sufferfest and can make contact with them if that'll help  :D

It is a pity we cannot get zwift on board ASAP ... I mean a bmx would be rad advertising for them

Jewbacca, I think you should ride that bike that you had on the stoep at Elandsberg, you know the one.

ha! That Sparkly little bike was a beauty!

Similar gear ratio to what I'm riding on Sunday!

When do we get to see the bike??

I will do all that when I get a chance. It's been a pretty rushed affair, work is crazy, Month end, 6 month old baby, training for a 400km non stop trail run, planning a year of facial/dental reconstruction, unplanned family visits and trying to fit in some breathing space.... I will upload some pictures on Saturday when I've managed to do what I have to.

With all this going on I've been pretty stressed out and considered bailing on CTCT a few times, but the doggos and kittycats are WAY more important than a few restless nights and some crampy legs!

I will do all that when I get a chance. It's been a pretty rushed affair, work is crazy, Month end, 6 month old baby, training for a 400km non stop trail run, planning a year of facial/dental reconstruction, unplanned family visits and trying to fit in some breathing space.... I will upload some pictures on Saturday when I've managed to do what I have to.

With all this going on I've been pretty stressed out and considered bailing on CTCT a few times, but the doggos and kittycats are WAY more important than a few restless nights and some crampy legs!

^Beauty is Pain. 

and nobody cares about your feelings...just show us already

:P