CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

[quote name="Furbz" post="3661624"

DSV is shocking when compared to other couriers.

I was shopping around an unrelated site when I saw that shipping is not only with DSV but at R200 for a likely small parcel from less than 20km away. :(

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Dawnwing tracking app my order was collected by them on Friday but there has been no update since then....

Likewise with mine. No tracking updates since the 15th but item was delivered yesterday (19th)

Think Logistics are overwhelmed with the increased demand

yeah that assos issue everytime I ask they say they'll have it the next day... I'm really looking forward to getting my MTB power meter but to be honest, it's really 1st world problems as my MTB works without the PM and I have other bibshorts... But I'm still excited to getting my order.... one day...maybe.... :D

Also still awaiting my bibs. At least my other orders have been delivered

Still waiting for CWC to get some decent long fingered gloves in....pref in sizes other than S or XXL!

Still waiting for CWC to get some decent long fingered gloves in....pref in sizes other than S or XXL!

I'm using MX gloves, both for road and mtb

my Cyclelab order has been with DSV since the 12th. DSV is shocking when compared to other couriers.

the part of my order CL could not fulfill has been refunded.

That is a disappointment :( 

DSV picked up my CL order late Monday afternoon and delivered it Tuesday morning.

Did anyone order Wahoo IDTs?

I'm wondering if CL are shipping them out yet. Mine broke so I'm waiting on a replacement and before I try get hold of them its easy to do a quick check in here...

I'm wondering if CL are shipping them out yet. Mine broke so I'm waiting on a replacement and before I try get hold of them its easy to do a quick check in here...

Yes they are. Ordered a Kickr Snap 2 and it was delivered yeserday

Yes they are. Ordered a Kickr Snap 2 and it was delivered yeserday

Good stuff, I'll give them a shout. Thanks

I collected my Kickr Core on Saturday, it might have been in stock at CWC when the lockdown started.

My Core is supposed to be ready for collection from CWC today. Called them and was told I need to wait for a notification of the order being ready for collection. Hoping it is still today as promised on the website when I ordered

I've contacted them plenty of times through that chat thingy on the  bottom right of the site. Always had an answer withing 24h

Thanks Jbr. I have sent a message via this tool yesterday morning and still no response

My Core is supposed to be ready for collection from CWC today. Called them and was told I need to wait for a notification of the order being ready for collection. Hoping it is still today as promised on the website when I ordered

Update: Just received notification from CWC that my order is ready for collection. 

I have found the 'Contact us' chat platform very useful as they offer a reasonably prompt response time

Well I got hold of them easily enough, luckily I had the dudes no. But my plan has been changed.

A week ago it was I can collect a new one as soon as they received the stock.

Now its I can collect one as soon as they send the broken one back, studies done, credit note issued, and then a new one needs to be sent.

Another 2 weeks wait  :(

Thanks Jbr. I have sent a message via this tool yesterday morning and still no response

wow you are unlucky, I messaged them like 1 hour ago and just got an answer !