How does it happen?

BigDL

I went for a ride, for real, check Strava (if you haven't unsubscribed like a brat) and I can still not politely respond to this post.

It's only SOCKS.......

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for a ride, for real, check Strava (if you haven't unsubscribed like a brat) and I can still not politely respond to this post.

I never said I had dignity

Do those cockneys wear the correct sock length ?

Pikester!! My long lost bud.

Yes, they mostly do, but there are also some who think their ankles are sexier than they actually are. They often have a little IM tattoo that they seem to what to show off, not sure what it is.

Yes, they mostly do, but there are also some who think their ankles are sexier than they actually are. They often have a little IM tattoo that they seem to what to show off, not sure what it is.

Do those guys know that you can do Iron Man and not get a tattoo?!

Alright mate ????????....As soon as the sun comes out they want to show off everything,unfortunately.

Yes, one can get quite caught up in bikes and truly obsessed. I have a project in the garage. I need to find a nice dual sus frame for it.

Riding the last year and half maybe a bit more has become a ride for enjoyment. I am not chasing time, I am out there to enjoy myself. I find it just that much more enjoyable as apposed to "racing" for the numbers.