Site updates: Improved Image Uploader and Viewer (Classifieds)

Matt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can customise it too at the filter options. most of those are off by default it seems. i did not ad them to my "blocked list". see below:

I have nothing blocked here.

has the font changed?

Well spotted, yes it has. We made a change to the default font use your operating system standard font rather than the old default "Arial, Helvetica" which had been in place for over a decade. We also dropped some web fonts used for certain headings.

It should be a subtle change for most making the site feel that little bit more at home on whatever device you're using, but behind the scenes it will improve page load times.

Currently only updated within forums, but the update is due to be rolled out across all sections of the site in the next week.

i always found it a bit ironic that vanilla microsoft anything never had Helvetica installed as a usable font....considering Microsoft logo is written in....wait for it....Helvetica

Edited by morneS555

Well spotted, yes it has. We made a change to the default font use your operating system standard font rather than the old default "Arial, Helvetica" which had been in place for over a decade. We also dropped some web fonts used for certain headings.

It should be a subtle change for most making the site feel that little bit more at home on whatever device you're using, but behind the scenes it will improve page load times.

Currently only updated within forums, but the update is due to be rolled out across all sections of the site in the next week.

The entire site in Comic Sans, now it all makes sense to me. 

post-135922-0-76553800-1597675037_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gr3mlin131

Notifications don't seem to be coming through, one ad has generated three leads apparently. But these haven't shown up on the home page?

Notifications don't seem to be coming through, one ad has generated three leads apparently. But these haven't shown up on the home page?

Some users have reported issues with notifications not displaying on the bell icon. Logging out and in again from the home page should resolve it, else clear cookies for bikehub.co.za and log in again.

The leads figure reported will also include those who click on your phone number in the advert to reveal it so those leads will not be visible here in the form of a chat / notification.

Some users have reported issues with notifications not displaying on the bell icon. Logging out and in again from the home page should resolve it, else clear cookies for bikehub.co.za and log in again.

The leads figure reported will also include those who click on your phone number in the advert to reveal it so those leads will not be visible here in the form of a chat / notification.

I refresh, use phone and mac and my notifications almost never show - log out log in refresh etc

Will give that a go Oom M ... 

I refresh, use phone and mac and my notifications almost never show - log out log in refresh etc

Do it from the home screen, I did it from the forums and didn't fix it

For some reason you need to log out from the 'classifieds' section for the fox to work

Do it from the home screen, I did it from the forums and didn't fix it

For some reason you need to log out from the 'classifieds' section for the fox to work

+1

@BaGearA have you had any issues with this since logging out via the home page?

+1

@BaGearA have you had any issues with this since logging out via the home page?

Nope been 100's ever since

Its because the forums and classifieds are two different sites...

You can log out of one and still be logged into the other and visa-versa