Site updates: Improved Image Uploader and Viewer (Classifieds)

Matt

Always great to see improvements.

When viewing adds (on the PC) I have noticed that one now can no longer just click on the picture to enlarge, I preferred that as opposed to having to click on the enlarge button. 

Also, on the topic of viewing adds, have you considered the option of the add opening on top of the main screen with the option of closing it again and thereby returning to the same spot? Much like the FB marketplace. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For almost two weeks now I haven't yet seen the bell icon at the top right of my screen when on mobile

It's just that circular loading thingy that keeps rotating

I've received pms in that time and had to go to the cat window to get them, I only know of them thanks to the billions of emails I get if something happens on my profile

The bright red notification was one of the changes I quite liked but seems it has disappeared

For almost two weeks now I haven't yet seen the bell icon at the top right of my screen when on mobile

It's just that circular loading thingy that keeps rotating

I've received pms in that time and had to go to the cat window to get them, I only know of them thanks to the billions of emails I get if something happens on my profile

The bright red notification was one of the changes I quite liked but seems it has disappeared

Please log out on the device. When you log back in again, it should start working.

Please log out on the device. When you log back in again, it should start working.

done on both devices and no difference 

done on both devices and no difference 

I can't see your log outs in our logs. Did you do it from Forums perhaps?

You'll need to do it from a part of the site where the notifications icon is broken, such as the homepage or classifieds.

I can't see your log outs in our logs. Did you do it from Forums perhaps?

You'll need to do it from a part of the site where the notifications icon is broken, such as the homepage or classifieds.

okay did that again and made sure to be from home page and it worked , i might have signed out from the forum last time unknowingly cause its where i spend the bulk of my tinme here 

okay did that again and made sure to be from home page and it worked , i might have signed out from the forum last time unknowingly cause its where i spend the bulk of my tinme here 

Awesome. Glad you came right.

Has the off-topic scroll menu thing been removed? or is it just on my side?

Might be for the best though, way too much mud slinging going on in allot of those topics with zero progress....

Just a thought:

Lets give cycling-related topics the preference they deserve on a cycling website.

Might be for the best though, way too much mud slinging going on in allot of those topics with zero progress....

Just a thought:

Lets give cycling-related topics the preference they deserve on a cycling website.

I get what you saying, but I still enjoy some of the off topic threads. I did go to forums menu-view all forums etc etc and view them there but it was just so much easier when it was half way down the page on the right. I couldn't really be bothered with all the mud swinging threads. 

I get what you saying, but I still enjoy some of the off topic threads. I did go to forums menu-view all forums etc etc and view them there but it was just so much easier when it was half way down the page on the right. I couldn't really be bothered with all the mud swinging threads. 

I usually go this route...

post-27827-0-56868800-1597211203_thumb.png

I usually go this route...

Thanks, just tried it. Not bad.

First time using this option :blush: 

you can customise it too at the filter options. most of those are off by default it seems. i did not ad them to my "blocked list". see below:

post-64325-0-47338200-1597222596_thumb.png

you can customise it too at the filter options. most of those are off by default it seems. i did not ad them to my "blocked list". see below:

I wondered if this was possible, thanks.

Will be best for my mental well-being to block a couple of these threads for the Medium term.