What do dentists charge their cash patients these days?

Lotus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

confusious says..............man with tool in another mans mouth is not necessarily a dentist............Friday Dad joke

2/10

Absolutely, you can pop past my house and Ill pull your tooth for tub of chamois cream, just don't moan if it doesn't work out well for you.

it reminds me:

“There is an old story of a boilermaker who was hired to fix a huge steamship boiler system that was not working well.

After listening to the engineer’s description of the problems and asking a few questions, he went to the boiler room. He looked at the maze of twisting pipes, listened to the thump of the boiler and the hiss of the escaping steam for a few minutes, and felt some pipes with his hands. Then he hummed softly to himself, reached into his overalls and took out a small hammer, and tapped a bright red valve one time. Immediately, the entire system began working perfectly, and the boilermaker went home.

When the steamship owner received a bill for one thousand dollars, he became outraged and complained that the boilermaker had only been in the engine room for fifteen minutes and requested an itemized bill. So the boilermaker sent him a bill that reads as follows:

For tapping the valve: $.50

For knowing where to tap: $999.50

TOTAL: $1,000.00

as long as it's not a tub of assos cream which conveniently segways into a story about my better half

I was away on business and asked her to pick up my bike from LBS - briefed them not to discuss costs etc.  Not that she minds but she can store ammo for years and then 4 years later say "oh but you paid 4 million for that Colnago bottle"

I digress, so as she was picking up the bike anyway I asked her to get me some "ass cream"  that's exactly how I typed it on the whatsapp.  She came home with Assos cream and was horrified at the price, quite understandably

Apparently you can spend millions applying cream to your face which is a hoax but good cream for your nether regions is a waste

as long as it's not a tub of assos cream which conveniently segways into a story about my better half

I was away on business and asked her to pick up my bike from LBS - briefed them not to discuss costs etc.  Not that she minds but she can store ammo for years and then 4 years later say "oh but you paid 4 million for that Colnago bottle"

I digress, so as she was picking up the bike anyway I asked her to get me some "ass cream"  that's exactly how I typed it on the whatsapp.  She came home with Assos cream and was horrified at the price, quite understandably

Apparently you can spend millions applying cream to your face which is a hoax but good cream for your nether regions is a waste

Assos is worth it, if only for the spearminty gooch tingle. I have started wearing it even when not riding.

Edited by Patchelicious