Is a Giant Sedona worth anything

Sangara

Nice bike - I've been looking around in Cash Converters wherever i find myself in Gauteng. Usually you find oldies in in the pawn shop that just need a bit of TLC...I want to make a gravel bike out of an old school mtb.

Old does not equal classic.

Exactly, and that is classic quote from an old bloke!

All too sadly that is indeed true for both bikes and riders

Edit: I've come to the conclusion that I am unrestorable even with over-capitalizing. 

Edited by DJR

Please help Patch to find his old bike to match his kit Hubbers...

I will accept the help, even if the attempted jibe missed the mark somewhat. 

Please help Patch to find his old bike to match his kit Hubbers...

I will accept the help, even if the attempted jibe missed the mark somewhat. 

That big ring looks too big for Patch to pedal ... good thing that it comes with a granny gear!

That big ring looks too big for Patch to pedal ... good thing that it comes with a granny gear!

It was my granny that bought me that bike for my 10th birthday because we couldn’t afford one and I needed a way to get to school as both my parent left for work before 7am. It was stolen a few years later. It was the most special material thing she ever gave me, it helped me get my education and give me my first taste of independence and freedom.

So while it doesn’t come with a new granny, I’ll settle for a granny gear.

Edited by Patchelicious

It was my granny that bought me that bike for my 10th birthday because we couldn’t afford one and I needed a way to get to school as both my parent left for work before 7am. It was stolen a few years later. It was the most special material thing she ever gave me, it helped me get my education and give me my first taste of independence and freedom.

So while it doesn’t come with a new granny, I’ll settle for a granny gear.

you chop ... now you made me feel bad!

Mini hijack... 

I am still looking for a Lejeune Dirtbuster, preferably in yellow and pink. If you know of one.. please PM me.

6177779804_49051a5020_z.jpg

Message Nils Hansen at Woodstock Cycle Works. If he doesn't have a frame somewhere in his rafters, then he will get one in sooner or later. Nobody else in SA has stock of old bikes like him. If it is difficult for you, I'll gladly check it out.

http://www.woodstockcycleworks.com/contact