Wayne pudding Mol

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More choices

https://lindarets.com/titanium-tubeless-valve-stems/

Still think that seat post binder in carbon, gold bolt and blue will look beautiful.  I'm pretty close anyway

Should I be on the lookout for a bespoke headset cap? garbaruk and a trickstuff one just in case

so my custom painted cranks don't work

my special larger derailleur cage with ceramic oversized pulleys doesn't fit MTB AXS(my error, saw AXS and ordered but it's for a road bike

Bike going to be looking a little stock for my liking but I'm going to build and wait for those parts to arrive - once I know I like it, strip and send down to Cape Town for paint job - lots of colour mismatching, a crime for OCDites

so my custom painted cranks don't work

my special larger derailleur cage with ceramic oversized pulleys doesn't fit MTB AXS(my error, saw AXS and ordered but it's for a road bike

Bike going to be looking a little stock for my liking but I'm going to build and wait for those parts to arrive - once I know I like it, strip and send down to Cape Town for paint job - lots of colour mismatching, a crime for OCDites

Any update on this magical frame?!?

Any update on this magical frame?!?

just got the frame a couple of hours ago - very nice, very light.  It's not an uncommon bike or as exotic as I would like but more importantly I believe its what I need

I am having some component issues though as some of my stuff won't work so I may do a build and then make changes to get all my bling matching

Pics next week

just got the frame a couple of hours ago - very nice, very light.  It's not an uncommon bike or as exotic as I would like but more importantly I believe its what I need

I am having some component issues though as some of my stuff won't work so I may do a build and then make changes to get all my bling matching

Pics next week

Its next week  :clap:

I sense a Trek.... there is a disturbance in the force...[/quo

Noooo!

this....i also thought it's maybe one of those new ones with the new rear ends. fits the criteria nicely (not too common, not too rare etc)...and any factory trek paint scheme can do with some redoing imo lol.

this....i also thought it's maybe one of those new ones with the new rear ends. fits the criteria nicely (not too common, not too rare etc)...and any factory trek paint scheme can do with some redoing imo lol.

But those aren't 120mm/120mm.....

I reckon it's a merida...  :whistling:

But those aren't 120mm/120mm.....

I reckon it's a merida...  :whistling:

ah ok...i wouldn't know i guess. 

but then...maybe Wayne got them to do a custom 100m version? ^_^

"i reject your reality and substitute my own" :whistling:

Realistically Wayne could have gone with the Titan Cypher, Canyon Neuron, Scott Spark, Norco Revolver...........

I know it's not the SBS120 as he hates Hairy men...

The Cypher gets 2 bottles in the frame, is new and is light.

But it's a Titan, so it's almost definitely not what he got.... I'm at a loss.

Someone has guessed it - having some component issues and if I said what the issue was the bike wouldn't be a surprise

Also I'm not happy with the colour matching but before messing around with paint schemes and looking for the correct bolts I need to test it - I'm being unusually patient and sensible

It's 3/4 built but waiting for the all important part - I will post only once done

On the plus side, this is cheaper than the new Pyga and so much cheaper than the Unno that Rob from Garden Route trail park is possibly hopefully coming to build me a little pump/trailer hybrid at  home where I can upskill and use the full 120/120 

Such a tease