Best online shops

JaQ

I see bikeaddict is getting a lot of flack. I've ordered from them many times and it's always been a pleasure working with them.

Just make peace with the fact that stores can't afford to keep everything in stock. If you need something immediately now then that's just an indication of your lack of planning, apart from emergencies.

BA has good prices

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see bikeaddict is getting a lot of flack. I've ordered from them many times and it's always been a pleasure working with them.

Just make peace with the fact that stores can't afford to keep everything in stock. If you need something immediately now then that's just an indication of your lack of planning, apart from emergencies.

BA has good prices

Not trying to give them unnecessary flack. I can understand that they don't always have stock, but expect them to at least communicate. For example, I ended up ordering the tyres I wanted from another shop and they're only expecting stock the second week of September. At least I know.

Not trying to give them unnecessary flack. I can understand that they don't always have stock, but expect them to at least communicate. For example, I ended up ordering the tyres I wanted from another shop and they're only expecting stock the second week of September. At least I know.

Yeah I can understand that, I've just realized regardless of the industry, if you want the fastest service just give them a call and chat some ball. Makes it pleasant for everyone

BA has good prices

It's the only place I've ordered online for bike related stuff besides Ciovita. 

Extremely friendly, patient and informative. 

https://ciovita.co.za/

They're incredibly efficient, the store is easy to navigate and they deliver faster than promised.

they are literally around the corner from my house so I just go there if i need to lol.

I've never had Evobikes sell me a secondhand fork claiming it is brand new because "it came off a bike on the floor"

I'm not the only person who's had that happen. In-store service is also not great. 

CWC In store service is non-existent. i walked in 3 days ago, walked around aimlessly for 10mins then left without even a single sales man acknowledging my presence.

CWC In store service is non-existent. i walked in 3 days ago, walked around aimlessly for 10mins then left without even a single sales man acknowledging my presence.

+1 on this experience. I can't remember when last anyone of the in-store CWC salespeople approached to offer assistance... they just float around aimlessly.

That's one thing I actually wouldn't complain about.

I enjoy being able to browse without being hounded by someone hunting a next commission.

I'll call when needed...

Of course, when needed, then they're nowhere to be seen. LOL

It's the only place I've ordered online for bike related stuff besides Ciovita.

Extremely friendly, patient and informative.

Well every time I email them I get a response within an hour, I agree only good service from them

here its the same "if returned unopened and in original packaging"....but i see why that could be a problem if it gets shipped....opened and not in original packaging from the get go lol.

I've also bought a "brand new" brake-set from them that was not a retail version.....in plastic bags and DEFO came off a OEM bike....as the front hose was too short....and it was missing all the bleeding bits and pieces, olives etc. They do it...especially with those 'super crazy blowout' sales of theirs.

they've burnt themselves in that regard.

I’ve just realized the brakes I recently bought also came in a plastic bag. Not in a box as evident from those annoying Youtube “unboxing” videos. So also off an OEM bike? I don’t really mind. They work perfectly fine. Price was very good. But some disclosure in this regard might be appropriate for people for whom this might be an issue. Otherwise I really cant fault CWCs service.