Black Friday 2020?

Psyrax

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my opinion, bike sales are booming so most bike shops don't feel the need to have specials. During lockdown they were throwing us dead with specials but since "everyone" started cycling and sales is good, you hardly see specials. For one, i don't think the biggest online store has posted one special on the forum since lockdown time.

the so called specials are clearance items

the so called specials are clearance items

We generally have great pricing all year and yes some are clearance, but how good is this then, for a clearance item :) https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/187489-bike-mob-bfcm-2020/?p=3741681 

In answer to the booming industry though, we can't tell you how tough it has actually been this year and still is with stock. Beyond chaos out there (and for many others in the other industries). 

Worth mentioning too though is that suppliers often pass on deals that stores can then pass on... This year, suppliers have taken strain so the pickings are slim to say the least. 

All that said, just keep an eye or 2 for that matter on us always and you generally will get the best (and most honest) deal out there!

Have a rad weekend!

Sean & Nev!

We generally have great pricing all year and yes some are clearance, but how good is this then, for a clearance item :) https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/187489-bike-mob-bfcm-2020/?p=3741681 

In answer to the booming industry though, we can't tell you how tough it has actually been this year and still is with stock. Beyond chaos out there (and for many others in the other industries). 

Worth mentioning too though is that suppliers often pass on deals that stores can then pass on... This year, suppliers have taken strain so the pickings are slim to say the least. 

All that said, just keep an eye or 2 for that matter on us always and you generally will get the best (and most honest) deal out there!

Have a rad weekend!

Sean & Nev!

fair play...

scored a brake adapter needed for nu build at half price

b99104e59bfe78c1cce771a3bbdb85cf.jpg

Turns out it’s Tan Friday.

Thank you Bikehub.

Also they must have sold a lot of tyres!!

Did they have many left?

Did they have many left?

Not in Tan, but in black. The special is on tomorrow as well. On Cape Town roads a R550 tyre is most welcome as the glass etc cannot let you get attached to them