Discovery Vitality Bike Booster

JBK

Strange comment, I recommend to all my mates to go the endurance option. If you are doing 2 to 3hr+ ride 2 or3 times a week, that is the way to go. Who ride for less than 2,5hrs at a time on weekends anyway? 

I feel like that oke who's been driving his bakkie forever and only after many years discover that the car has an electronic seat warmer function...Have to ask, what is the Vitality endurance option? :blink:  :unsure: 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange comment, I recommend to all my mates to go the endurance option. If you are doing 2 to 3hr+ ride 2 or3 times a week, that is the way to go. Who ride for less than 2,5hrs at a time on weekends anyway? 

It is fine if you are fit, healthy and able to train.

It was when it was 1200 point.  If you were ill or injured an cannot train it was much easier to hit the 900 points without killing yourself trying to do so.  You could do a park walk on a Saturday for 300 points and then swipe your card at the gym for the rest of the week to make the 900.

Try making 1200 points as it was if you were on endurance and you happen to have a broken collar bone, or man down and unable to move.....

It is fine if you are fit, healthy and able to train.

It was when it was 1200 point.  If you were ill or injured an cannot train it was much easier to hit the 900 points without killing yourself trying to do so.  You could do a park walk on a Saturday for 300 points and then swipe your card at the gym for the rest of the week to make the 900.

Try making 1200 points as it was if you were on endurance and you happen to have a broken collar bone, or man down and unable to move.....

Another option and the reason I activated the endurance mode was because I struggle getting my average heart rate anywhere near the averages set by Disco for my age especially with cycling where I'm lucky if my average heart rate ends above 130 on a hard ride and a max of around 160 (running seems to affect my heart rate a bit more).

With endurance mode turned on, Disco will give you more points for lower heart rate averages. Previously I just got 100 points for speed work.

Is the shoe booster still available cant seem to find it on the App?

Click on the Active Rewards circles, then the Health icon (blue man running).

Scroll down to Benefit Boosters

A lot of self promoting going on. Discovery is good but it become more and more difficult to A) secure the advertised benefits after being baited and hooked then reading and failing to meet the very fine print book of tricks and terms one has to meet. B)Year in year the goal post move much wider apart. C)Few of the benefits are that good anymore. You forced to do baking and exercise and do tests and buy here and there only using this points and this program that cost that amount- I getting tired of all of this.