sooo now that you've grown up...

Stank Hank

How much BMX do you still ride? Any 40+ in here?

hankey just sold my 20" would be keen if could find bigger frames like a 21" if they make it . Still sk8 @ 48 though.

Lol at this.... 

I rode my mates BMX last week as he went through this exercise a few months back. We took our kids to lower Tokai and he rocked up with his BMX. 

I have a "man scooter" in chrome with black 5 spoke rims.... Cause I'm cool like that..... :lol:

I went to one of the provincial races at the local BMX track last year. I was shocked at all the old ballies racing. Oh, and I was shocked at the carbon rims on BMX's. Times have changed.

Do share some pics with us!  :clap:

About to give it a go at the local skate park (65yrs)

Pesky son in law got one.

hankey just sold my 20" would be keen if could find bigger frames like a 21" if they make it . Still sk8 @ 48 though.

Suppp, yeah they make 21". Plenty of them. Sell that pesky playstation and come ride bikes!

I went to one of the provincial races at the local BMX track last year. I was shocked at all the old ballies racing. Oh, and I was shocked at the carbon rims on BMX's. Times have changed.

Carbon rims are for pansies! Wth, this aint road biking!