• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/5/2021 at 2:50 PM, karma said:

..too much Rapha, Assos and MAAP...

That's the best stuff

2 hours ago, AkwA said:

I would say, 3, MAYBE 4, road, stiff xc shoes, clipped trail shoes with more flex and flats, but more than that is a bit over the top IMO, even if you can afford it

Exactly what I mean!

I've said it before but if a woman spent what I have spent on shoes I'd seriously question her value system.

Cycling has done something to me.... Seriously. Last night I was looking at jerseys and spent an hour browsing socks to find a pair that matched the arm coolers. 

When I started I was all wider of the rider lumo... Now I'm all black and muted autumnal designs. WT actual F.

On a side note I rode to visit my daughter in my purple ciovita top.... As I pulled up she said "ooo you look like a brinjal". Fashion sense shattered. 

6 hours ago, King Pluto said:

Exactly but Atleast another one extra but once you have 4 or more you have lost it????????

I had 5 sets of mtb shoes at a time , still have 2 of them the others i donated 

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

I had 5 sets of mtb shoes at a time , still have 2 of them the others i donated 

I got 4 pairs road shoes, 5 mtb shoes and 1 triathlon pair. 1 road is dedicated wet weather and commuting shoe. 1 mtb shoe is commuting pair. And I can happily admit I have too many bibs and shorts. But I commute at least 4 times a week, so it works for me. And I have a commuting helmet, plus 3 other helmets. Socks I don't even bother counting ???? and re the storage, all are in the cupboard in my room. So I have a problem re kit ☺

On 11/6/2021 at 9:48 PM, BaGearA said:

Road and mtb shoes ?

+ gravel + in case of rain, you need a dry pair + the pair you had your eye on came up on sale