How much gear do you own? Please share…

OVERDRIVE

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

i was going to say that is a pretty but not really practical way of storing your kit.

but it's not real (or yours)!

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=161003532309558&id=114442606965651

i have loads of kit. i do adventure racing, so i have it all, but not much of it is the fancy stuff. 

13 minutes ago, Duane_Bosch said:

1 bike. Way too much Maap & Rapha in that pic. No W2W kit. No Argus or 94.7 medals. I'm calling BS.

Guys relax, OP never claimed it to be theirs.

But whoever the influencer (kots) is that originally posted that image, he/she is obviously not a proud BikeHubber

1 minute ago, Fisan said:

Guys relax, OP never claimed it to be theirs.

But whoever the influencer (kots) is that originally posted that image, he/she is obviously not a proud BikeHubber

Sorry I meant to use joke font.

2 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

My wife would love me so much more if my kit was wracked and stacked like that!

My kit goes in a damn cupboard. I just close the door.

Who the hell has their clothes on display in their house? And why the hell isn't the bicycle in the garage? Fools the lot of you.

22 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

My kit goes in a damn cupboard. I just close the door.

Who the hell has their clothes on display in their house? And why the hell isn't the bicycle in the garage? Fools the lot of you.

my road bike's permanently on the trainer in front of the tv in the lounge, MTB at front door together with shoes, helmets, tools and pumps. I've asked around the house if anyone minds, but there's no one, so it stays as is as everyone in the house is happy with it like that

47 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

And why the hell isn't the bicycle in the garage? Fools the lot of you.

????????   Fools? 

2087451006_fartinglizard.gif.cc9b6795522b4a5ae8ee0f826849f8b9.gif

You are sublimely unencumbered by erudition and sagacity, possessed of a vast lacuna of probity, and not unequal in excellence to the mighty boreal terminus of a proud austral-dwelling equine.  Met under woorde, tsek.  ????????

Garage?  Sacrilege.  Bikes are lined up in the entrance hall awaiting daily action.

Edited by justinafrika

2 hours ago, Danger Dassie said:

(un)fortunately much of my work revolves around bikes/outdoors and photography. So there tends to be more than most, this is a blessing and a curse. Athleisure is a thing. 
My stuff is organised and there are various 'go bags'  ... but the arrangement environment is far from Instagram worthy, very much a "kiss" setup. 

Still sounds like you living the happy life if you ask me

1 hour ago, justinafrika said:

Garage?  Sacrilege.  Bikes are lined up in the entrance hall awaiting daily action.

Of course I hardly ever use the front door. It's much easier to go out through the laundry into the garage and pick a bike there and leave via garage door...

Also, since I moved from company car to car allowance, there is lots of room, being a three car garage with only two cars...