So, where are you headed for December training?

Pieter Henning

Did somebody mention Lebanon !!! Now that makes me go green !! How I miss Lebanon Disapprove WW terms and conditions apply !!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did somebody mention Lebanon !!! Now that makes me go green !! How I miss Lebanon Disapprove WW terms and conditions apply !!!

Which are???

Guest Michelle
I am not exactly sure when I am going to take leave as I am quite busy at work at the moment.

Maybe I will go to Knysna middle of December until next year sometime and train by myself or maybe to the Durbs area as there is a mutual  interest to get to know someone a bit better Big%20smile 

Maybe you can get some "pomping" lessons LOL

To be discussed !!! I think it should be negotiated in private !

Ooh, sounds kinkyWink

Just remember I am married heyLOL

WW, I'm getting better - I actually look human again (the roasties are almost gone and the trench on my forhead isn't too deep anymore). now it's just for the collarbone to heal...

and for anyone doubting my reservations about how long it's gonna take, this is what i looked like....

20061101_060825_20061022Amashov.jpg

and i rolled/tumbled from where the arrow is pointing....

20061101_060917_PICT0214s.jpg

so i've gotta accept i'm off the bike for a while Cry

You look better allready !! You definitly need a non-cycle break-away !!!

WW by the time the two of us get together so will I be !!!

Eish.... that looks sore... Ouch It's a horrible feeling laying in the road wondering how bad your injuries are...

Yup, Fanie - That part of the coast sounds like the place to be this year. Have lots of non-cycling friends going there as well.

Pantani, i gotta admit i don't know the feeling... i have ZERO memory of it all... i have very little memory of anything from that day... according to my boss, when i called from the hospital to say i wouldn't be at work the next day "or so" i apparently demonstrated a darned good sense of humour... to the point that she didn't realise, until seeing the pics the next day, how bad i was! LOL

You look better allready !! You definitly need a non-cycle break-away !!!

WW by the time the two of us get together so will I be !!!

Do you know what you getting yourself intoWink

So when is the wedding DR. Will I get to meet the wife? Does she cycle?

Ask nicely and I'll stay out of the wayBig%20smile I can be very incospicuous...