So, where are you headed for December training?

Pieter Henning

I was just wondering where all the different hubbers would be vacationing (and obviously training) throughout the holiday season?

Whose going to the Mosselbay area?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me . But will be in the Berg for few days and then wanna go past Mozam for a few cashew nuts . But no cycling .

3 weeks in Thailand!! Big%20smile

Spending some time diving, and the rest of the time on the beach!

Cant say ill be doing much riding over that time unfortunatly.

Gonna be in PE and they have informal groups leaving form all over the place traversing some awesome roads.

At first staying in Pretoria and then off to Louis Trichardt to visit my folks.  Anybody from around there who I can join for training rides?

Cool on my return I will anounce myself on the hub again and we can get the people together . We are talking playing bout in the dirt here ???Confused

Big%20smile

Don't like travelling much in December anyway---will be going to Sun City and a few other places...swimming alot

Oh yes....lotsa riding..

"DTThumbs%20Up"

Fanie Fiets, we'll see you on the road I'm sure. Myself and Michael Robinson are going to Mosselbay and we often ride out in the Stilbaai direction.