So, where are you headed for December training?

Pieter Henning

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to the coast - check out the sea, go riding in the mountains, see some whales, catch some sun.

Who needs to go away from home... :)

*sulk* going nowhere and doubt i'll be riding much despite all my previous plans to take advantage of a deserted jhb Cry hopefully i'll at least be able to get on the idt

I am not exactly sure when I am going to take leave as I am quite busy at work at the moment.

Maybe I will go to Knysna middle of December until next year sometime

and train by myself or maybe to the Durbs area as there is a mutual 

interest to get to know someone a bit better Big%20smile 

WW will not be allowed to just watch , it is a team sport !!! Are there any other ladies that would be as bold as WW and step forward for some fun in the mud ?

FanieFiets, My whole family will be having fun in the sun there by Jongensfontein as well!!!!!

me unfortunately, will be working, THE WHOLE DESEMBER!!!!CryCry

maar ek gaan definitief baaaaie kilo's insit voor werk!!! net weer bietjie back on track kom en weer begin race volgende jaar!!!

Lyk my Stilbaai / Jongens is die plek om te wees! Volgens die racing calender is daar in diep desember 'n race ook so indien julle hub partytjie wil hou laat weet my.

Durbs... Lot's of riding in Valley of a Thousand Hills, and then absolute torture on the Geoghan curcuit north of Ballito!!! Embarrassed

Mtb around Augrabies falls,down to do the Outeniqua 2 day,amble down to CT and ride in and around Lebanon

Have to miss Magoebaskloof this w/endCry

WW will not be allowed to just watch ' date=' it is a team sport !!! Are there any other ladies that would be as bold as WW and step forward for some fun in the mud ?

[/quote']

DR I take a size 50cm road bike. Can you please kit me with a MTB. Then I will happily join u...as long as my clothes can stay onWinkEmbarrassed

I may do a few rides in Plett from The Bike Shop between Xmas and New Year. Then will try and hook up with a group ride or two in St Francis.

WW, you can borrow my mtb to give dirt a try... i'm not exactly gonna be using it for a while. D-R and mampara will be good ride buddies to get you started Wink

Wow SP. I might actually take you up on that. I'm keen to try it but am lacking funds to buy a bike. Am still saving to upgrade my components so I can use my new racing wheelsConfused

I will really appreciate it. By the way, how are you doing?? Hopefully not in too much pain...You better come join us for some coffee sometimeSmile

Dirt Rider & Mampara keep me updated. I will PM all of you with contact details.