• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PappaWatTrap said:

Bump, we want photos 

If ever a thread needed PHOTOS .... 👍

46 minutes ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

Yes!

Well, if no one else will... received it yesterday, I believe this beast, still to be named, is a fine example of locally sourced pleasure and will provide a lot of fun for the significant future. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 17.19.31.jpeg

21 minutes ago, U1Nanimous said:

Well, if no one else will... received it yesterday, I believe this beast, still to be named, is a fine example of locally sourced pleasure and will provide a lot of fun for the significant future. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 17.19.31.jpeg

Finally what a beaut. 

Now we just need the rest of the guys to show off their bikes😎

11 minutes ago, PappaWatTrap said:

Finally what a beaut. 

Now we just need the rest of the guys to show off their bikes😎

Coming soon to a thread near you...

That was my old frame. Titan recently provided a warranty replacement frame without any problem. Will shortly post a pic of my new rig, which looks even better, Fellow Titan riders, do not be shy to post pics of your bikes, for others to drool over and be envious of. Best decision I have made to purchase a Titan product. Local is definitely lekker, and more affordable than some of the ludicrously priced brands and bikes out there. Once again, my two cents worth. Just to reitrate, I am not an employee of Titan, nor a brand ambassador of their products (yet)

1 hour ago, TheoG said:

Can anyone please tell me from what year model is the Titan Cypher carbon frame UDH compatible?

No One has Confirmed or Denied this Allegation so Far.

On 4/11/2023 at 10:33 AM, TheoG said:

Can anyone please tell me from what year model is the Titan Cypher carbon frame UDH compatible?

EDIT: @TheoG apologies, not 100% at all as per TR's post. I actually chatted with the designer the same day, and one or two other designers to.
It looks like it may be compatible, and one SRAM rep mistakenly confirmed it at the time. The tinkerer in me would still like to give it a go and see if can be made to work.

Which will probably be the case for a number of frames. That said there are UDH-compatible 2020 model frames and above out there, but not all frames within a brand stable.
Pyga TiG for example is UDH compatible. 

Edited by Danger Dassie
Update info

It does not say UDH tm 

The Allen  key is diferent size

The Torque is Different.

It looks Different.

Cypher Carbon Hanger in the Picture.

20230413_114601.jpg.dba174de43e6e6517784291d8030cfc1.jpg

Edited by dasilvarsa

On 4/11/2023 at 10:33 AM, TheoG said:

Hi,

We check with Cliff Beckett, our head designer:

"No, no current frames are UDH ready. The Cypher looks like it will fit UDH, but it won't. The idea for the hanger on the Cypher is similar in that it coaxially mounts to the rear axle, for a more precise fit. In that respect, it's just like the UDH. But we designed the Cypher before SRAM released UDH to us in 2019."