Is the price right for this hardtail

Edrich1234

I want to buy this hardtail. He said I can give him 35k for the bike. But I still believe it's too high. I want opinions from informed people with experience from the market.

Screenshot_20230325_153830_Chrome.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to buy this hardtail. He said I can give him 35k for the bike. But I still believe it's too high. I want opinions from informed people with experience from the market.

Edited by Edrich1234

1 hour ago, Edrich1234 said:

If you believe it's too high, then dont buy it. Someone else will see the value

9 minutes ago, V18 said:

Pretty nice hardtail. R35K is within the ballpark 

Agreed.

27 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

Looks like those Makro or game Raleigh full suspensions, where the rear shock spring is so stiff that it wouldn't compress if you rode the rampage course, and the fork is mostly for show, but if it works then it is essentially an undamped pogo stick threatening to throw you off over every bump.

2 minutes ago, Theunissa said:

I have never seen a coil KTM like that. Must be the latest model. Nice price. Think I wnat one

3 hours ago, Edrich1234 said:

I don't know the bike but my opinion is for that price I would rather get a decent dual suspension secondhand. I mean. A new KTM Scarp is 44k. 

1 hour ago, Edrich1234 said:

Hi, don't be rude. Just want to make sure, so that I don't get scammed

Scammed? Do you think the seller is a fraud?

Those frames where over 40k a couple of years ago so I don't think 35k for a complete bike is to much. Just be sure of the size. Good bikes I know of a great mechanic from Bellville who races on one 😁 might be the best person to speek to about them. (Mark's bicycle workshop)