Solomons Cycles Online feedback?

Pandatron

Has anybody had dealt with Solomons Cycles Online, purchased an LRT4-Lockring from them. Selected and Paid online - received a notification that it was being processed and there hasn't been any movement from there for the last two days. I have whatsapp'd and attempted to contact their listed numbers, have had nothing but the automated reply and the phones just ring or go dead.

Are they going through something or have I been scammed?

Thanks

Edited by Pandatron

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Pandatron said:

Has anybody had dealt with Solomons Cycles Online, purchased an LRT4-Lockring from them. Selected and Paid online - received a notification that it was being processed and there hasn't been any movement from there for the last two days. I have whatsapp'd and attempted to contact their listed numbers, have had nothing but the automated reply and the phones just ring or go dead.

Are they going through something or have I been scammed?

Thanks

Ive ordered from them before with no issues. Try contacting Khaleda 0676221468.

2 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Maybe update the title, as a business owner, it's never nice to see the S word next to our brand because we took a couple of days to answer an email ;)

There was a financial transaction made and the onus was on them to reply sufficiently.

1 minute ago, Pandatron said:

There was a financial transaction made and the onus was on them to reply sufficiently.

I think we’re too quick to immediately trash a company publicly before resolving the issue. And i agree with Jbr, using the word scammers after just 2 days is way too harsh.

Usaamah from Solomons Cycle Online responded and noted that they have had issues with their phone lines. Part will be shipped out on Monday as per correspondence

We've updated the thread title. By all means seek feedback from others around any stores where delivery is below expectations, but I'm in agreement with the sentiments above - let's refrain from being too quick to label any business a scammer outright.

Hi there

so sorry for the delay

The Order was placed on 31 May 2023 with 3 - 7 Workday Courier Option.

I spoke to our dispatch team and they informed me that the LockRing will be dispatched on Monday with tracking details emailed once it leaves our store.

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Warmest Regards
Solomons Cycles

15 minutes ago, Bub Marley said:

I think we’re too quick to immediately trash a company publicly before resolving the issue. And i agree with Jbr, using the word scammers after just 2 days is way too harsh.

I would push it to totally Karen-ish, especially considering the stakes (the price of the item)

Edited by Jbr

The scam word still in OP. With Loadshedding phones and emails are less than perfect. It's a tiny part, don't trash an established reputation just because they didn't immediately reply. I know the guys at 3 of their stores well, they might not all be the most dynamic but they are one of my go to's.

1 minute ago, love2fly said:

The scam word still in OP. With Loadshedding phones and emails are less than perfect. It's a tiny part, don't trash an established reputation just because they didn't immediately reply. I know the guys at 3 of their stores well, they might not all be the most dynamic but they are one of my go to's.

I think your twisting the story here, it was after making a few calls over a two day period to ascertain the state of goods I had purchased and the status there of.

3 minutes ago, Pandatron said:

I think your twisting the story here, it was after making a few calls over a two day period to ascertain the state of goods I had purchased and the status there of.

Mate, you bought a small part, opted for three to 7 day shipping, and then posted here on the second full working day after ordering… this is an overreaction, and not fair on a pretty well established players reputation. 

I reckon the best thing to do is for the mods to bin this entire thread. OP is free to come back and complain if after 7 days he still has no update….

Edited by MilkManMike

3 minutes ago, MilkManMike said:

Mate, you bought a small part, opted for three to 7 day shipping, and then posted here on the second full working day after ordering… this is an overreaction, and not fair on a pretty well established players reputation. 

The only options were three to seven day shipping and i never stated that was the issue, I queried the fact that it had been stuck on processing, money had been deducted and there had been no movement with no response to enquiries. 

Edited by Pandatron

25 minutes ago, MilkManMike said:

I reckon the best thing to do is for the mods to bin this entire thread. OP is free to come back and complain if after 7 days he still has no update….

Yip yip yip