Solomons Cycles Online feedback?

Pandatron

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, MilkManMike said:

Mate, you bought a small part, opted for three to 7 day shipping, and then posted here on the second full working day after ordering… this is an overreaction, and not fair on a pretty well established players reputation. 

I reckon the best thing to do is for the mods to bin this entire thread. OP is free to come back and complain if after 7 days he still has no update….

Whether it's a small part or a large part or even a medium part, client service is still client service.
Two days without a response for money being paid is a long time. Not everyone has a fat wallet like you MilkManMike

This is the most 'Internet' thread I've seen in ages. 

OP asks if they are scammers, everyone says no, he gets a resolution within 2 days and then everyone begins to argue semantics as the OP refuses to back down about anything.

There is/was no point to this other than people needing to argue about something. 

I WILL weigh in because my toddler refuses to reason with me and I'm frustrated so will take it out here.... Isn't that what forums are for?

OP, you over reacted. Admit it publicly, you did after all make this public initially and things have been resolved brilliantly. Your stance on this is that of a toddler. 

12 hours ago, JuicyBear said:

Whether it's a small part or a large part or even a medium part, client service is still client service.
Two days without a response for money being paid is a long time. Not everyone has a fat wallet like you MilkManMike

Did you create this new profile just to give @MilkManMike a dig? Whats your original Hub user name?

13 hours ago, JuicyBear said:

Customer service doesn’t seem to be at issue here. Pandatron jumped the gun with this complaint. He knew the shipping was 3-7 working days. I have an online store too. We only update order statuses from processing to complete once the items have been collected by the courier and the purchaser is sent the waybill.

As someone else has already mentioned, with load-shedding and all the other issues businesses are dealing with, phones can become problematic. Solomons is not exactly some fly by night operation, they have been around for years. It would be reasonable to give them the benefit of the doubt, and only become concerned if the agreed to shipping timeframe has elapsed. If it was my brand being slandered here like this I would be fuming. I still think the reasonable thing for the admins to do here is nuke this entire thread. OP can come back and complain later if he actually has a real problem that can’t be resolved directly.

52 minutes ago, Barry said:

Did you create this new profile just to give @MilkManMike a dig? Whats your original Hub user name?

I have a feeling his original username may in fact be Pandatron. Decided he will back himself up seeing as no one else is.

Edited by MilkManMike

59 minutes ago, Barry said:

Funny enough my original hub user name is Barry, but with a lower case ‘b’. I did not create a profile to take a dig. Just don’t enjoy seeing a bunch of keyboard warriors cyber bully people especially when the original post was not posed in an immature or distasteful fashion. 

14 minutes ago, MilkManMike said:

Customer service doesn’t seem to be at issue here. Pandatron jumped the gun with this complaint. He knew the shipping was 3-7 working days. I have an online store too. We only update order statuses from processing to complete once the items have been collected by the courier and the purchaser is sent the waybill.

As someone else has already mentioned, with load-shedding and all the other issues businesses are dealing with, phones can become problematic. Solomons is not exactly some fly by night operation, they have been around for years. It would be reasonable to give them the benefit of the doubt, and only become concerned if the agreed to shipping timeframe has elapsed. If it was my brand being slandered here like this I would be fuming. I still think the reasonable thing for the admins to do here is nuke this entire thread. OP can come back and complain later if he actually has a real problem that can’t be resolved directly.

I have a feeling his original username may in fact be Pandatron. Decided he will back himself up seeing as no one else is.

I hear you MillManMike, your reply is very informative and if I ever buy from Solomon’s in the future at least now I know the legitimacy of their business. 

hope you have a super weekend 

34 minutes ago, JuicyBear said:

Funny enough my original hub user name is Barry, but with a lower case ‘b’. I did not create a profile to take a dig. Just don’t enjoy seeing a bunch of keyboard warriors cyber bully people especially when the original post was not posed in an immature or distasteful fashion. 

I have 100% faith in @Mattand the guy's in admin. They will step in should any of the above happen. 

Ps, duplicate accounts are not really accepted but hey if it's a barry i will turn a blind eye and keep it our secret. 

Asked them about it a year or two ago ...apparently the expocosts are very high....

I shake my head at the big road races that charge you around 1k to enter, have a couple of big sponsors and still see the expos as a money machine....I'm so glad my racing days are behind me....