Cube Bikes takes aim at the South African market

News bot

Established in 1993, Cube is a German bicycle brand that’s sold in over 60 countries. Although not entirely new to South Africa, Cube is now officially being imported and distributed by CycTec Distribution, an established cycle industry wholesaler that’s committed to ensuring the brand finds stability and enjoys growth through product availability and after-sales support. […]

View full article

Hope they do well as I think they make great bikes. The previous importer was stuck with previous years stock and forced to sell through Solomon's at a cut price - the Cube brand deserves better 

Cube....normally have a very good spec in the UK.....hope they do well in SA...value bike 

On 7/5/2023 at 3:40 PM, FondTF2 said:

Have always loved their bikes. One of the nicest bikes in the pro peloton.

Agreed. Nice bikes and not run of the mill. 

They should definitely play the mainchess and binny card here.

Edited by Shebeen

11 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

I hope they keep their value pricing. We don’t need more high end priced bikes

I think the distributors current product range might answer your question but we wait and see.

On 7/5/2023 at 1:43 PM, love2fly said:

Hope they do well as I think they make great bikes. The previous importer was stuck with previous years stock and forced to sell through Solomon's at a cut price - the Cube brand deserves better 

Solomons...

Run Away GIFs | Tenor

Edited by OVERDRIVE