• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

the vid doesn't show how close he came to coming off... LOL. Was a fantastic save!

And yeah, it was. Bloody fantastic day. Best ride of my life so far.

Am green dude ????????????

So Myles and all the others who do shuttles .... how safe is one's bike on the racks going up ... the odd unfortunate paint chip is one thing, but I am rather scared of getting a scratch on the fork

Your's truly... With Eddy Gordo in the background.

15095089_10157532504775538_2702461433591

Following Taahir down the trail

And then my best run of the day, bar one which I didn't manage to get on tape. That's Thermophage talking about Next SL cranks at the end. 

Nice vid but you okes need to speed up yo! If you aint falling you ain't going fast enough...or at least that's how I'm justifying my dirt eating session on the small stuff lower down...thank goodness for the body armor :P 

The fast boys pre jump about 3m before the lip to get into the landing.

On which drop - the one on C line just before that little table, or the one just before the wall ride?

Will look out for next time. 

Nice vid but you okes need to speed up yo! If you aint falling you ain't going fast enough...or at least that's how I'm justifying my dirt eating session on the small stuff lower down...thank goodness for the body armor :P

LOL. Had a moment when you or Luke were chasing me. 

who took fastest time of the day on strava?  Time for a bit of stravastalking - want to see where I measure up to you guys.

What time do you finish up in the afternoon? Keen to pull through for a post work sesh in Paarl? I work super close to the trails, so ride it every now and then before heading home after work. I pedal up and down though - we'll have to see how good that reign can climb...

the vid doesn't show how close he came to coming off... LOL. Was a fantastic save!

And yeah, it was. Bloody fantastic day. Best ride of my life so far. 

So Myles and all the others who do shuttles .... how safe is one's bike on the racks going up ... the odd unfortunate paint chip is one thing, but I am rather scared of getting a scratch on the fork

Safe enough...but bike's are meant to get scratched occasionally dude...

Depends on how well you protect it.

Forks are untouched, apart from a couple of rubs on the crown - something that needs to be sorted with a bit of strategic padding. The pool noodles do a fantastic job, but degrade after a while. Best alternative so far is inner tubes, but that could get expensive at R 30 - R 40 a tube. 

Forks are untouched, apart from a couple of rubs on the crown - something that needs to be sorted with a bit of strategic padding. The pool noodles do a fantastic job, but degrade after a while. Best alternative so far is inner tubes, but that could get expensive at R 30 - R 40 a tube. 

Not if you go beg for old ones at your LBS...Aka Mr Haylett ;)