Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

My bike took me to work today, had too much fun to stop and take a pic.

O yeay! I can almost hear how exciting it was. Don't worry there are more of us. :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

From there we worked our way over the Nelson Mandela bridge and said hi to another legend.

The cool thing was when the one security guard shouts "that is my bike" I asked him which one, he said "The white one, I make sure it goes nowhere"

1482778_10151762928981179_55288616_n.jpg

Wyatt seemed to have had an enjoyable day out on the bike. I however experienced a control unit malfunction on my bike and it took me straight into a low hanging tree branch. It seems it can be attributed to a software glitch in the skills section when navigating single track of a forest. This happened while doing a race this morning at Barrington Farm in Sedgefield. Because I did not duck and ended up saying...........!

post-41755-0-92298600-1387729325_thumb.jpg

From there we worked our way over the Nelson Mandela bridge and said hi to another legend.

The cool thing was when the one security guard shouts "that is my bike" I asked him which one, he said "The white one, I make sure it goes nowhere"

An adventure is always cool :thumbup:

Wyatt seemed to have had an enjoyable day out on the bike. I however experienced a control unit malfunction on my bike and it took me straight into a low hanging tree branch. It seems it can be attributed to a software glitch in the skills section when navigating single track of a forest. This happened while doing a race this morning at Barrington Farm in Sedgefield. Because I did not duck and ended up saying...........!

And this is a pic of another helmet doing its job. Hows your head?

And this is a pic of another helmet doing its job. Hows your head?

Had to do about a 10min reboot next to the track. Knocker is fine but have a nice spasm in the right trapezius.

GI Joe Race just outside Jeffreys Bay,

Over Longmore pass.

G

No way, I was there too. What distance did you do I did the 35.

Also 35km, I was the guy that had the mechanical at the top of the cement road 10km in.

... Was on a single speed the rest of the ride, (derailer decided to retire)

G

No way, I was there too. What distance did you do I did the 35.

Edited by awesme