• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I started adventuring around in December, haven't been to Modders at all - good to go back- got distracted by the epic, started late - flipping hot out. But looking pretty.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The wildebeest out in the midday sun

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Not too muddy

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Post ride lunch and beer with a friend at 33 high

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

dude that food looks awesome. But 33 food is very good ..Nice way to end a ride.

dude that food looks awesome. But 33 food is very good ..Nice way to end a ride.

Pikey, Uni is a dudelina[emoji23] Edited by BSG

Hahhaaa

One day I will trek out to your fun gaalens ... One day.

Would it hasten your visit if I said the cheesecake is just, well...

Didn't feel like taking my roadie out on the roads or shlep through the mud on my MTB so took my faithful do anything MonsterCross out for a spin. The Klipriver is seriously high [emoji38]

7161841fa2c4fce120545a0153c14f4a.jpg

d39dcbd1afc8576b25e65d5d199ec770.jpg

not sure if you've seen the Klipriver on the Okd Vereeniging Road side... Doesn't look like a river but rather a wide mass of water.

not sure if you've seen the Klipriver on the Okd Vereeniging Road side... Doesn't look like a river but rather a wide mass of water.

is that the road by steps ? Was gonna ride there tmw. The river by the lido was road level as well,as you said just a mass of water.

That guy on tractor did a u turn just to take us across the water.. Just as well as it got proper deep at one part. Halfway up the tractors wheels . ...

is that the road by steps ? Was gonna ride there tmw. The river by the lido was road level as well,as you said just a mass of water.

Yes, as you leave Klipriver heading up the steps. The road is fine, as it's much higher than the river below. I noticed the water level at the Lido too, but it's been like that for a while.

Yes, as you leave Klipriver heading up the steps. The road is fine, as it's much higher than the river below. I noticed the water level at the Lido too, but it's been like that for a while.

cool