Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

It's that ancient old thing that all prey feels  :D  :D and it reminds us that we are NOT at the top of the food chain despite what we delude ourselves into thinking.

I disagree. That electrified fence is conclusive proof as to who holds top spot.

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to show my wife the above pictures to try and see if I can get her to agree to a little bike touring in Europe. (Lately that bloody JZ has caused trains planes and automobiles to become seriously expensive.) Thanks Dan & Gummy. :thumbup:

As of late all my evening rides are spent mostly in the dark,so not much to take pics of.However yesterday evening on my ride on one of the usual routes past the nearby game reserve I noticed that one of the closed of roads had been reopened,I jumped at the opertunity and headed up past the lions den.ec4085d6802e0f1c73ccdec0087dae17.jpgEven though there were two fences between us I still got an eerie feeling from them staring at me with those glearing eyes.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

The cradle mountain bike trail also passes the lion enclosure. If you are early enough, you can see the lions and lionesses before they are let loose in the bigger enclosures.

They are fairly used to the onlookers.. except this one female....last couple of times I rode along the fence..she jumps up, and gives a little trot towars the fence...I can swear she was licking her lips as well...

sets the speed of the rest of the ride nicely....

Nah! Memory foam grips, molds nicely, and then back to normal in 30mins or so  :thumbup:

R40/set, Bargain :clap:

schmaak the short cable from the liggie and battery...

where how mush $$

schmaak the short cable from the liggie and battery...

where how mush $$

Extreme lights - R1195 for light and battery + Quick release clamp - R150

I decided to go do some tulip scouting yesterday afternoon. It seems the pink ones are the only ones in bloom at the moment.

med_gallery_35821_1785_6677.jpg

That's beautiful

Phew, I thought for a moment that you had made it into some sort of masochistic SS Fixie!

Haha! Never, I love life easy and comfortable ????