Rohan Dennis Arrested

Sandro

I hope it IS just a tragic accident but given the time of day (around 20:00) and what's now being alleged about bonnets and door handles, you need only refer back to some of his temper tantrums and and the landscape changes.

Whatever emerges, the death of a mother, wife, sister, daughter - is tragic beyond belief. 

54 minutes ago, Sandro said:

Agreed but name me one media source these days that isn't clickbait and sensationalist. One worse than the next.

Quite a few actually. But if that’s your only take away, then why post it.

1 hour ago, Danger Dassie said:

Quite a few actually. But if that’s your only take away, then why post it.

Because we can still follow the story without the need to jump to conclusions. 

11 hours ago, Jbr said:

Geee some media went ballistic with sensational titles picturing him as straight up murderer. I hope it was an accident as stated above, at least the kids will still have a father...

Nothing Lucas reports on is credible. He will take a news article and make it his own and always makes up random stuff pretending it’s true. Even his rider programs are way off. 

1 hour ago, J Wakefield said:

Nothing Lucas reports on is credible. He will take a news article and make it his own and always makes up random stuff pretending it’s true. Even his rider programs are way off. 

I noticed that after reading a few of this things. 

I know you can’t comment on the topic at hand @J Wakefield but you surely are closer to the people closer. Would love to get your opinion on what you think, as the daily mail is now banned on the hub🤦🏾‍♂️

11 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

I noticed that after reading a few of this things. 

I know you can’t comment on the topic at hand @J Wakefield but you surely are closer to the people closer. Would love to get your opinion on what you think, as the daily mail is now banned on the hub🤦🏾‍♂️

If I tell you what I think, then I would be making a comment?

It's tragic what happened and Rohan is a complex guy but a good human. Thats all I have to say. 

12 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

If I tell you what I think, then I would be making a comment?

It's tragic what happened and Rohan is a complex guy but a good human. Thats all I have to say. 

Think that sums it up. 

So sad man, if that's what happened it's going to mean the children lose another parent, well for a long time, maybe forever. I've not been a fan since he walked off the tdf and I've seen him quoted as admitting he has a short fuse.

Apparently there's door cam footage so the truth will be known.

14 hours ago, love2fly said:

So sad man, if that's what happened it's going to mean the children lose another parent, well for a long time, maybe forever. I've not been a fan since he walked off the tdf and I've seen him quoted as admitting he has a short fuse.

Horrible thing to happen for the kids and associated friends/family circle, some years back a friend went through a similar thing in his circle.
The fallout is real and causes so much long-term damage, especially for the children. 

21 hours ago, love2fly said:

I hope that footage never becomes public regardless of what happened-a woman lost her life. 

6 hours ago, Danger Dassie said:

Horrible thing to happen for the kids and associated friends/family circle, some years back a friend went through a similar thing in his circle.
The fallout is real and causes so much long-term damage, especially for the children. 

I cant even begin to imagine how any sort of normality can be returned after something like that hits a circle. Moriah Wilson's murder left me feeling so cold-many said anger makes you do stuff etc but how someone became a stone cold killer was really out there. 

Really really sad what’s happened here. The toxicity of social media is blowing this even further out of proportion. The truth will be heard but it won’t heal the hurt this family is going through. People are way too quick to judge. Its time like this that I wish for a total social media black out while posting that very thought on social media

I guess we won’t see RD on a bike any time soon. Retired too early IMHO. But now will be regulated to an indoor trainer me thinks…. How sad.😕