The All-New Titan Racing Cypher – Speed Redefined

News bot

15 minutes ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

The Smart Choice 😎

In the DC Ultimate you get Fox Factory suspension, SRAM XX SL AXS drivetrain, SRAM Level Ultimate Stealth brakes, Reynolds Carbon wheels (with Industry Nine hubs!), Carbon handlebar, carbon stem and a Fox Transfer dropper for R170k.

R150k gets you the Cypher Carbon RS Team with RS SID SL Ultimate suspension, SRAM XX SL drivetrain, SRAM Level Silver stealth brakes, Reynolds Carbon wheelset, carbon bar, carbon stem, carbon seatpost...all you have to do is add podium medals. And maybe some sealant. 

Like @DieselnDust said, R170k and R150k is still a lot of money, but we've left nothing on the table to bring riders a top-end bike with top-end specs. No GX mix drivetrain and Fox Performance in sight on our top-of-the-range bikes. That would be a giant mistake. ;) 

Now, let's take another look at the DC Ultimate...
_DSF0752.jpg.e00ffe2f5d00f2757dc4cbdbcd242d2c.jpg

Welldone, cant wait to go shop with my eyes once they arrive 👀 My team edition will need to do for now 🥴

Love the colour of the DC Ult 😎

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful bike! But I find it  interesting to see the DC specced with a 120mm Fox 32 and not a 34. 

6 minutes ago, Mountain Goat said:

Beautiful bike! But I find it  interesting to see the DC specced with a 120mm Fox 32 and not a 34. 

Possibly for weight reasons ? 

1 hour ago, Mountain Goat said:

If I remember correctly the 34 is on the DC bike, looking at pics from the launch. I read the specs and it does say 32 and not 34

Edited by Ruben Hechter

Typo, surely. I'm not even sure you can get the 32 in 120 anymore.

13 minutes ago, droo said:

surely!

Typo our side. The site is being updated as I type.

20 minutes ago, droo said:

7 minutes ago, babse said:

surely!

23 hours ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

Thanks @Bike Hub!

@Titan Racing Bikes

It does not go unnoticed how you're engaging so well with the target market here. One can spend a metric whack of money on product design/launch/promos etc etc but to have someone immediately backing up queries does the brand so much goodwill and is time/effort well spent.

I'm not in the market for any bike just now, but I find Titan will always be on my radar going forward for these exact reasons - it has been earned consistently over time. If your boss ever moans about you spending too much time on the interwebs please show this post.

1 hour ago, Shebeen said:

@Titan Racing Bikes

It does not go unnoticed how you're engaging so well with the target market here. One can spend a metric whack of money on product design/launch/promos etc etc but to have someone immediately backing up queries does the brand so much goodwill and is time/effort well spent.

I'm not in the market for any bike just now, but I find Titan will always be on my radar going forward for these exact reasons - it has been earned consistently over time. If your boss ever moans about you spending too much time on the interwebs please show this post.

Thanks 👊

Our mission is to be a part of the community, both here on Bike Hub and the wider cycling community, rather than just being a brand that sells into the community. The questions Hubbers ask, the suggestions you guys make and the feedback we receive we can short-circuit into R&D, spec changes or future updates. Our new DT protector on the 2nd gen Cypher is a good example of this. Also, being close to where the tire hits the dirt or tar, helps us stay in touch and in tune with potential buyers and current owners - it's the only way to do it! 

Lastly, we are also consumers. What is more frustrating than reaching out to a brand or company for support or a basic question and being ghosted, or talking to a temp holiday worker with no vested interest?