How Matt Beers became so fast - Interview

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lance Stephenson said:

Look at the Youngster in the Squirt Kit...Mullet.  Super skinny....He smoked the solo men category at the Dr Evil.  Sep 2013

IMG_4034.JPG

Impressive mullet, but the ponytail on the right even more so 😉

7 minutes ago, Lance Stephenson said:

Look at the Youngster in the Squirt Kit...Mullet.  Super skinny....He smoked the solo men category at the Dr Evil.  Sep 2013

IMG_4034.JPG

Being stared down by a weird stalker with a long mane 😂….

4 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Being stared down by a weird stalker with a long mane 😂….

Someone please post this anywhere MB is most active and wait for his reaction 😁

4 hours ago, Lance Stephenson said:

IMG_4034.JPG

That mean's he's 19 in this picture, which is pretty astounding if he polished the field. 

I also had no clue he came second at nationals in the men's elite TT? How rad is that?!

1 hour ago, NC_lurker said:

He looks like he could hold that stare for 24hrs

Bike shop /owner/mechanic….….weirdos the lot of them

comes with years of customer practice 

31 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

Someone please post this anywhere MB is most active and wait for his reaction 😁

Might not want to reveal himself on bike hub…🫣

Edited by DieselnDust

29 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

That mean's he's 19 in this picture, which is pretty astounding if he polished the field. 

I also had no clue he came second at nationals in the men's elite TT? How rad is that?!

He was never a palooka. Always had the engine , just needed the right guidance and training it took him longer by modern standards because he didn’t have the European opportunities in his younger life. Talent is talent and it rises to the top 

this thread is gold...thanks for the chuckle. that pony tail :D I salute that man.

Matt works extremely hard..and is so committed and dedicated..that makes him succeed

On 4/26/2024 at 9:24 PM, reteid said:

I realy enjoyed the interview.Both MB and the guy asking the questions were good.

Yeah agreed. Matt really is 1 person with all these interviews and 1 or 2 personal interactions. Humble AF!!! 👌

Also met Mr Trainer road at epic in 2021. If i remember correctly he hooked a few locals up with entries and kit (dont think all their teams made it as planned).

Half decent on the bike himself. 

15 minutes ago, babse said:

Yeah agreed. Matt really is 1 person with all these interviews and 1 or 2 personal interactions. Humble AF!!! 👌

Also met Mr Trainer road at epic in 2021. If i remember correctly he hooked a few locals up with entries and kit (dont think all their teams made it as planned).

Half decent on the bike himself. 

Yip, that's right :)

As employees of TrainerRoad, we were sponsored an entry when two of our American colleagues could not make it. No complaints there 👌